3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mascarel 11.11.21 11:12 pm

The game does not see the discrete graphics card (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mascarel 11.11.21

What to do? How do I switch to NVIDIA GeForce 710M (2GB)? I know that I have a calculator, but I still want to try it, the FPS was in Unity from 15-25, and they say that the optimon was delivered to this one.

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

Omarbek Kuanyshev
Have you ever seen a search button on a website?

Don't thank:
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/tech/igra_ne_vidit_diskretnoj_videokarty-884550/

m
mascarel 11.11.21

XBoy360
I was looking already, smart guy , there is no solution.

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

Omarbek Kuanyshev
If it is not there, " smart guy ", it is logical that from the creation of a new topic, the solution will not appear.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

Have you installed firewood from the off site? on the desktop, press pkm, open the nvidia control panel, then control the 3d parameters, add the game in the program settings section, and select your card in the "cuda graphics processors" parameter

P
Pavel_Orlov 11.11.21

The same bullshit

m
mascarel 11.11.21

Rusik
does not help (

m
milcin7 11.11.21

I have amd, it also shows intel. although through monitoring amd it loads and works ... whose thread probably popped up a window at startup - your video card drivers are outdated.

M
Misha Svirsky 11.11.21

I have amd, it also shows intel.
at startup, a window popped up - your video card drivers are outdated.

m
m103john 11.11.21

I will share my story. Laptop config: i7-4720, gtx860m 2gb. Before the new year, I bought the Syndicate at the Steam sale. Passed 10 percent and abandoned it for a month and a half. At the same time, it was initially indicated in the nvidia firewood that my system did not meet the minimum requirements) At the same time, the game was quietly launched in full HD at medium settings, albeit with the lights off, giving out 30-40 fps. Imagine my surprise when, after a month and a half, it stopped starting from a discrete card, the built-in one gave out around 10 fps even in the menu. After a little reflection, I remembered that the only thing that happened to the laptop lately is the automatic update of the firewood on the vidyuhu. I was lucky, since it was not always updated automatically, I used to download firewood from off site, during installation they were unpacked first into the Nvidia folder on the C drive, it's good that I didn't clean it. In general, I figured out the date when I last launched the game and put the firewood, which came out a little earlier, after which all the rules worked. The moral of this fable is that Nvidia in the wood blocks the launch of games at its discretion, possibly to stimulate an upgrade of iron. In my case, if anyone comes in handy, the rollback to firewood version 361.43 helped.