3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 11.11.21 11:12 pm

\ "Open \" ending (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

I want to raise one question that worries me - the open ending of the game. That is why it was impossible to make a slideshow like in Vegas that even a 6th grade student could cope with, where it would be said about the state of the world? and realized my God where I got to. And what will happen next in the game universe, the developers suggest we come up with ourselves? We are not told whether it will be good in the Wasteland if the institute wins, whether it will conduct a peace campaign and create a branch on the surface, or, on the contrary, will terrorize the Commonwealth. With the brotherhood, too, not everything is clear, in my opinion, after Linos, repulsed xenophobic people came to power, they were ready to kill one of the best commanders of the paladin Danse only because he was a synth and another was a quest where the elder ordered to kill 3 unarmed synths. However, the entire line of 3rd generation synths looked more like humans than workers, it was inhuman. It was also known in the game files a plot where gg and Danse raise a mutiny in the brotherhood, but for some unknown reason it was cut out of the game. Well, you could tell us about the fate of your partners and the main messages (Diamond City, Neighborhood, Alliance), etc. So what do you think about the ending of the game, right they are yw? After the end, such a sediment is like playing a beta version of the game, a sketch for the release. However, the entire line of 3rd generation synths was more like people than workers, it was inhuman. It was also known in the game files a plot where gg and Danse raise a mutiny in the brotherhood, but for some unknown reason it was cut out of the game. Well, you could tell us about the fate of your partners and the main messages (Diamond City, Neighborhood, Alliance), etc. So what do you think of the ending of the game, right they are yw? After the end, such a sediment is like playing a beta version of the game, a sketch for the release. However, the entire line of 3rd generation synths was more like people than workers, it was inhuman. It was also known in the game files a plot where gg and Danse raise a mutiny in the brotherhood, but for some unknown reason it was cut out of the game. Well, you could tell us about the fate of your partners and the main messages (Diamond City, Neighborhood, Alliance), etc. So what do you think about the ending of the game, right they are yw? After the end, such a sediment is like playing a beta version of the game, a sketch for the release. are they really ug? After the end, such a sediment is like playing a beta version of the game, a sketch for the release. are they really ug? After the end, such a sediment is like playing a beta version of the game, a sketch for the release.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jonik323 11.11.21

What kind of plot - such is the ending, lethargy and stupidity, I will not be surprised if in the future they will offer to familiarize themselves with the fate of your partners, factions and the world as a whole through the means of paid DLC.

C
Cgen 11.11.21

I don't even know what to add. Feelings after passing are absolutely the same. The ending of the game left just a bunch of questions. I hope that after the release of the GECK, the story will be overgrown with new features.

G
GradusOFF 11.11.21

What can I say. Either Bethesda lost its grip, or the developers, while inventing crafting, forgot about the plot. In the storyline, I personally liked only a couple of points. And so it does not reach the plot of the full fourth part. I was upset by the small variability and the complete absence of role-playing. And I don't want to return to the game at all. After completing the storyline, I scored a four and returned to New Vegas.

b
barmaley73 11.11.21

It was unpleasantly struck that in the "black and white cinema" the default aunt was walking around the village instead of my heroine and was carrying philosophical nonsense that did not reflect the choice of the GG. Granny Murphy's predictions make even more sense.

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.11.21

halepa
I'm curious, did anyone do this ending? I would download the save)

p
predator999 11.11.21

Alexey Yenyutin
Do not read this nonsense, he simply refuses to enter the institute and pass for the minutemans. All these "guides" for the best ending are made for the intelligence level of the first grader.

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.11.21

predator999
Well, I had suspicions that everything is very complicated in the guide. But now I thought - Minutemans do not seem to fight either with the Brotherhood or with the Underground, so logically, if you go for them right away, then other factions will remain ... Well, except for the moment mentioned in the guide - do not talk to PAM after that.