3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stowe 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Single player (Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2)

Hello everyone!
Tell me who
knows ... I play for plants alone at work, tk. the Internet is weak and online ping is large.
As a result, I passed all the missions that were proposed by a certain robot, then the basement opened, and I went through all the missions there too. Now what should you do? Is this the end of the single player game?
And yet, I played 10 hours and did not earn a single gold coin. Where to get them and why are they needed? Just to open some drawers?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly Rozov 11.11.21

stowe
In the basement, the last mission is the gnomes crumbling, after which the chain seems to end for the plants. Perhaps, when you upgrade one of the characters to top lvl, they will add something else.
Then you can make a similar chain for zombies or go to Garden Ops in solo mode.
You can also create almost any game mode with bots and play if there is no way to play online.
What gold coins are you talking about? Stars? They are given for completing quests from the board. They can be used to open chests, erect statues, or gain some experience from the fish in the sewers in the center of the Backyard Battleground. So far, I have not found another use for them.

R
Romper777 11.11.21

The game has a lot to do. For example, collect all the gnomes (there are 54 of them.) Here is a video so all the places are shown and what they will give for it at the end. And that is not all! There is a secret room there. There is a video with her, but I am still collecting the dwarfs ...