3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoginCom 11.11.21 11:15 pm

How to cure poisoning (Resident Evil 0)

Tell the people, I got infected in the game, someone bit and now the status is poisoned and I don’t know how to cure it ... But the boss jumps out at me and with one blow kills a couple of times to shmaln at him and that's it! tell me there are solutions? How can I be cured?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 11.11.21

I don't know how in this part, since I have never played it, but in 1 and 2 of Resident Evil there are 3 types of grass, green, red and blue, when mixing green and blue grass, an antidote from poison was obtained, in this part, most likely the same or something like that.

C
CHENASKY 11.11.21

LoginCom
Find and use the blue grass.

C
CHENASKY 11.11.21

LoginCom
When mixing herbs red + green, health is fully restored and blue antidote.

L
LoginCom 11.11.21

I know all about it! but there is no blue grass in this part, that's the catch! how then to be?

L
LoginCom 11.11.21

only red and green herbs and spray for treatment come across, but neither one nor the other helps!

m
merry_Den 11.11.21

LoginCom, there is a blue grass just beginning to come across in front of the spiders. What difficulty level are you on?

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

LoginCom
One way is the blue grass, there are just two types of poisoning in the game, there is a temporary one and there is a permanent one until you grab the grass. Gyyy

m
mr andersen 11.11.21

LoginCom
If you didn’t find it, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t there. Welcome to Resident Evil, Kid!

C
Chrisredfild12 11.11.21

just blue grass or mix blue red and green lol

K
Koresh Togliatti 11.11.21

There is blue grass there, there should be a boiler room, in a dungeon with spiders, where small gorillas attack in the basement.

M
Mr. Andersson 11.11.21

a green chemical from a cylinder can cure poisoning. I don’t know, I was successful, they never poisoned me, only in chess, but I died there right away.

L
LoginCom 11.11.21

thanks for the help! about been from a cylinder with a green chemical not a fig does not heal three times, she uses it and that's it ... but the status is still poisoned! but not scary .. I dumped my boss more and in this state, then they gave me access to the elevator and returned to the house there I searched everything .. I found grass near the spiders and missed the game .. I played the game on average, not enough cartridges, not enough first-aid kits, although I saved! at the end of all, you just need to go .. thank you all who responded to help!