3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 11.11.21 11:15 pm

DLC and voice acting (Borderlands 2)

1) Is there a Russian voice acting for version 1.8.4?
2) How many DLCs are there?
In the repack from Mizantrop1337 there are 48 pieces (! BUT! Here is the version of the game 1.8.4 and English voice acting,
DLC:
Spoiler Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep
Premier Club Edition Pack
Collector's Edition Pack
Psycho Pack
Mechromancer Pack
Creature Slaughterdome
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Headhunter 1: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest
Headhunter 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler
Headhunter 3: How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day
Headhunter 4: Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre
Headhunter 5: Sir Hammerlock and the Son of Crawmerax

The Pre-Sequel Pack
Community Day 2013 Pack
Commando Madness Pack
Commando Supremacy Pack
Commando Domination Pack
Commando Haggard Hunter Pack
Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack
Siren Madness Pack
Siren Supremacy Pack
Siren Domination Pack
Siren Learned Warrior Pack
Siren Glitter and Gore Pack
Gunzerker Madness Pack
Gunzerker Supremacy Pack
Gunzerker Domination Pack
Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack
Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack
Mechromancer Madness Pack
Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
Mechromancer Domination Pack
Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack
Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack
Assassin Madness Pack
Assassin Supremacy Pack
Assassin Domination Pack
Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack
Assassin Stinging Blade Pack
Psycho Madness Pack
Psycho Supremacy Pack
Psycho Domination Pack
Psycho Party Pack
Psycho Dark Psycho Pack
from mechanics version 1.8.0, Russian voice acting, 46 DLC
Additions:
Spoiler- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep
- Premier Club Edition Pack
- Collector's Edition Pack
- Psycho Pack
- Mechromancer Pack
- Creature Slaughterdome
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
- Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest
- Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
- Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day
- Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre
- Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax
Skins:
Commando Madness Pack
Commando Supremacy Pack
Commando Domination Pack
Commando Haggard Hunter Pack
Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack
Siren Madness Pack
Siren Supremacy Pack
Siren Domination Pack
Siren Glitter and Gore Pack
Siren Learned Warrior Pack
Gunzerker Madness Pack
Gunzerker Supremacy Pack
Gunzerker Domination Pack
Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack
Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack
Mechromancer Madness Pack
Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
Mechromancer Domination Pack
Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack
Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack
Assassin Madness Pack
Assassin Supremacy Pack
Assassin Domination Pack
Assassin Stinging Blade
Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack
Psycho Madness Pack
Psycho Supremacy Pack
Psycho Domination Pack
Psycho Dark Psyche Pack
Psycho party pack
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0tas 11.11.21

1) Why do you need Russian voice acting?
2) I don’t see any sense from a heap of skins, there are basic dls, and you don’t need more.

m
melvinov 11.11.21

You mean that Russian voice acting where the characters are translated 50/50? Such rubbish is not needed for nothing ... although it may have already finished xs ... I play in English voice acting 1.8.4 Steam license ... the rest is all Russian version including loading screens ... of course I would not mind using voice acting ... only complete and not finished which went on the network a few months ago with a strange "translation" ... and yes 48 DLS is all

E
Energy death 11.11.21

Dj0rni
from the mechanics of the Russian version of the repack without being tied to the stim, and the misanthrope has an English steam version with a built-in Russifier, and a useless Steam patch (they like to stuff all kinds of rubbish into their versions of the games being sold) which, in turn, does not connect to half of the games.

At the expense of voice acting, the question is controversial, our localizers, so to speak, will not be able to convey that intonation and that sound that is in the original, and accordingly, the perception will be completely different.
and on the other hand, if she were at a professional level, although NOT)
in Russia they stupidly do not know how to translate games (although people with a good voice and understand what is required of them) at least I have not met more than one foreign game that we have localized at least on a par with the original.

m
melvinov 11.11.21

Energy Death by
Steam's useless patch, which in turn does not connect to half of the games.
Have you checked this for a license before writing? In fact, this patch really did not bring anything worthwhile, except for an increase in the chance of a drop of orange loot, so it is, I have played several thousand hours on a pirate since 2012 and therefore I know what I am talking about, went through the whole game and all the passage and loot really dropped noticeably often, but about the fact that this patch does not connect to half of the games is nonsense ... we perfectly connect to other players ...

About Russian. voice acting of games, this topic is as old as the world, some yell what is needed and everyone MUST play on the original voice acting, like there is intonation all the cases, others that Russian voice acting in games is necessary, because it is easily perceived tk. it is in my native language, I personally adhere to group 2, it is pleasant for me to play and listen to my native language, and I don’t care about intonation ... Bioshock infinity, The Witcher 3, Assassin Creed 4, etc., I like these voices very well, but as they say in taste and color ... I prefer not to be distracted by subtitles during a game or battle, but to listen to what they say to me, whether it's something on assignment or just dialogues ...

E
Energy death 11.11.21

melvinov Steam
patches do not change the balance, because Steam does not have the right to get into the game code, they are needed solely for the compatibility of the game with the Steam, the time spent in the game does not say anything, I have played a lot too, but rather even more. and I can say that Steam games work much worse than the same repacks.
never bought games on incentive (but played them) and never had problems with games. what can not be said about the people who buy there.
the fact that the loot falls better in the steam version is you yourself (a) clocked (a) and no more.

m
melvinov 11.11.21

Energy Death
and I can say that Steam games work much worse than the same repacks. never bought games on incentive (but played them), which can not be said about the people who buy there.
Everything is clear with you, while I was a fierce pirate, I thought the same way ... i.e. Are you telling me that pirate repacks are better than licenses? Do not disgrace yourself and do not make people laugh ... the
fact that the loot falls better in the steam version is you yourself (a) clocked (a) and no more.
Where the hell do you get such confidence ah? Are you a Steam employee or Gearbox to claim this? I'm not the first to notice that the loot in the new patch drops more often, and there is no need to write nonsense here that you know everything and at the same time sit on "castrated" pirates who always did not receive hotfixes, although what about talking to you about Steam games .. . with a person who "never bought games in incentive", do not believe me, read on other Russian or English-speaking forums about the loss of loot ... or buy a face and see for yourself ... then you might understand ...

E
Energy death 11.11.21

melvinov
I also know how to copy and paste and write such crap, but I won’t)
it is strange why such big-eyed people like you don’t make repacks, hack games and don’t find hidden files)

By the way, about buying games, the fact that you bought several toys from the licensor you don’t makes)
music and movies you still pirate on the internet)

m
melvinov 11.11.21

Energy Death
Adequacy left you this evening?
such big-eyed people like you do not make repacks, do not hack games and do not find hidden files)
If I and many other than me see that more loot drops in the game of board 2 version 1.8.4 than in earlier versions, then we must now hack all games, do repacks, etc. ??? WTF !!! Ahah)) the

fact that you bought several toys by a licensed person does not make you)
I am am surprised by your confidence that you know about everything and everyone, although you are not even close to this, you write that I have several licensed games, although I haven’t seen even close my Steam profile, and you don’t know how many games I have and which ones .. ., we are talking about a specific game Borda 2, you scream with foam at the mouth that the version of steam is 1.8.4 crap, moreover, you are sitting on a pirate and you don’t know what is really going on there ... and then you throw arrows from a specific game about which and there was a speech in this thread that I was supposedly a Licensor and in your opinion I must now buy licenses for everything and everything that is only sold on the internet ... just because I have a Borda 2 license ??? ... you're funny)

B
Brother_Norbert 11.11.21

One question, and there is official or amateur voice acting.

a
axaxaxaxa 11.11.21

I saw the voice acting of the main part of brd2, do you really want these non-humans to fuck up the dls as well?