3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finikos 11.11.21 11:15 pm

Mob levels. (Warframe)

Tell me how to understand the levels of enemies in missions, how to assess your strength on them? I did not find information on the network.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikNote 11.11.21

finikos
The level of enemies is written on the star map in each mission. On endless missions, the level of enemies gradually increases

f
finikos 11.11.21

NikNote
I know what is being written, thanks. But how can I choose a mission for my Persian before uploading a mission? In the sense of pulling or not.

N
NikNote 11.11.21

finikos
It all depends on the weapons, frames and mods that are installed in them. At the very beginning, it is better to collect Reno, he falls from a jackal on Venus, and if there is a 2 level of skill, buy and collect a bolt. And so on a computer for most missions, people quickly gather. the first 2 planets are pretty light

f
finikos 11.11.21

NikNote
Thank you!

H
HumansX 11.11.21

NikNote
This is how Reno-jerkers and boltor-jerkers come about.
finikos
It is rather difficult to determine whether you will pull or not, I do not really know what to advise, because the assessment of enemies and "us" is different. To avoid such questions, constantly improve the equipment and mods in them, but the main thing is to raise the level of mods for strength, as Chips, at the initial stage, I had enough of it pumped into 6 lvl, and then slowly and to full fill it. Good game!

f
finikos 11.11.21

HumansX
Thank you!

x
xSPIRITx 11.11.21

As for me, the best place to start the game is Loki, swinging for duration and energy efficiency. For beginner players, this is quite difficult to do, but in a party, the thing is - they do not die and calmly walk in invisibility, even helping the "fallen" ups. For a beginner player of planet Earth Mars Venus Jupiter and maybe even Saturn will pull Karak, Countries (not MK-1) and a couple more weapons even without polarization, the initial Persian, swinging under the skills (Ex for strength, energy efficiency, will continue and a little radius for critical situations and 2 skills, Meg for energy efficiency and radius for 1 skill for grineer and 2 for body, Volt for energy efficiency, radius and strength (ult, 1 skill, or duration and strength, to run more, hide behind the shield longer (second and third skill). The pistol is not particularly important, although Vasto, Lex, Sonicor are good options, (the last one is, he will not let the enemies breathe without the Poles, but unfortunately it will be difficult to kill), and the milli is already as you like. As for me, Ortos will be a very good choice (a pumped swing and a pain point are required, Rage, Serrated blade and all sorts of corrosion, etc. are already at the discretion - in most cases, only a catalyst is needed for a milli and full mods are interposed on them - all 8 pieces), although beginners like Cronens (I know from myself, but now I don't use them at all).
And then I already think you will gain experience and you yourself will be able to determine who is the trader for you.
Also, if you are a team player, I advise you to collect Trinity for mana (minimum duration, maximum radius and strength + Vampire Leech - syndicate mod). Having such a Trine, you will be very useful to any party, even with experienced players. The downside is that you will kill a minimum of enemies, since your task is to give energy and HP