3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIKTOP32 11.11.21 11:15 pm

How to get around tango for three? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The guys not long ago found out that after a tango quest for three, if you stir up with Ian and Triss, then in the end both will throw Gerald. If I knew I would have chosen a lady of the heart for him in the beginning, and now it's too late, well, I really want a good ending, You can somehow reset the relationship with one of the ladies without replaying, no matter what cheating method is not cheating
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 11.11.21

No

B
BIKTOP32 11.11.21

serg pc
That there is no way at all, I read somewhere about the save editor, does it exist?

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

The good ending concerns only Ciri and Geralt, the rest is particular.

B
Blinkin 11.11.21

does it not affect anything at all, or is it important for you to know in your head that you have chosen one sorceress? so "imagine" what you chose and ok)

D
Dearlight 11.11.21

If we talk about the bad ending, then Triss and Ian do not play any role there. That's how much I read such topics, I wonder which of them is still bad at the end of Triss or Ian?)))

I
Intelll 11.11.21

if you stir up with both, then at the end one will continue to play the role of the witcher, and if you choose, then in fact you will retire

555dbrnjh555 11.11.21

Speaking of retirement. Without continuing, it will be clear that Geralt will become the first witcher who dies in "his bed".))

p
predator999 11.11.21

111dbrnjh555
If Hera leaves Triss for Kovir, then let him become the first witcher-gigolo.

555dbrnjh555 11.11.21

predator999
Why is this? Although he is a witcher, I have never noticed his craving and addiction to money. He is much closer to ideals or something ... Principles ... And where does the gigolo if I spoke about death in "my bed"?

p
predator999 11.11.21

111dbrnjh555
Well, yes, well, as if he does everything for the sake of the "idea" money has nothing to do with it. At least it was the book Geralt who almost never performed acts of altruism.

555dbrnjh555 11.11.21

predator999
This is his job, to kill monsters, remove curses, and generally make money on their abilities. Or all who work crazy go for money, feel cravings and addiction to them, and are also ready for anything for the sake of money? Fortunately, this is not the case. Even from a relationship with Triss, that's who he will not be, but a gigolo.