3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Additional animations for the character? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The game has several special animations for the character that help express emotions, communicate without words: a greeting, a request for help, hands up. But the number of such animations, in my opinion, is very limited for an MMO. What animations do you think would be worth adding to the game?
For example, in the game you constantly have to stomp in one place, waiting for something: a helicopter, party members or mobs to respawn. So I would add an animation of the husk seeds sitting on the courts. Well, you have to do something to keep the character busy, otherwise the jumping athletes are fed up with it.
Or you found a cool gun, made it a body kit, a paint job - you need to show it to your friends: turn it around in front of them in every way, expressing excitement and joy in every possible way!
And, of course, animation of some warning actions, like swiping your finger down your throat. In an MMO, this is never superfluous.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 11.11.21

This is too small a part of the game, because this is not some kind of Korean mmo. In addition, the number of animations is already limited by the interface.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Someone outplayed MMo. Exhale, comrade!
A game about how to shoot more in the darkzone (and not only non-writing).
Dancing shots on the court are just a gift! ;)
A gift in the form of an easy kill and the ability to remove loot from you, earn experience on you, etc.

Although, if they added, no one would be upset. There are a lot of such dancers everywhere;)

d
drplastic.feat 11.11.21

Lubber Play a pissing
animation in the corner

H
H9IMCTEP 11.11.21

Well, or there, poop sit down for example)))

I
Ioannn 11.11.21

Still, the author suggested cool animations, it would be interesting to see this in the game)!

L
Lubber 11.11.21

xoen
Would be loot to shoot! For 20 hours in the DZ, except for blue, I saw nothing. Purple and gold clothes are only for sale - they cannot be removed from the dead. Except for a certain perverse survival fan, when the whole DZ is hunting you, there is no point in becoming horny. Usually people do it by accident, or out of boredom (returning to the topic of the post), because mobs are sometimes much more difficult to find than players.

L
Lubber 11.11.21

H9IMCTEP
I personally have no desire and fantasies about shitting in public. And then there are dogs for this animation in the game.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Lubber You
lose all the buzz;)
Sometimes dogs are better than people, by the way;)

D
DielGood 11.11.21

Lubber
don't worry, ubisoft will take care of it and add these animations for donation