3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smartivan 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Do not provide quest items (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When completing any main quests. Do not give quest items. I noticed this bug when I passed the save file for 20 mb and when I started completing tasks for which passive effects "Book of Love" and "From the Depths" are given. Perhaps this is due to the abuse of the savetool program for cleaning saves. Who has had a similar problem or who knows how to solve it. Please unsubscribe. Reluctance to play the game again, tk. completed to hell with quests. The problem is so far solved only by the console and a visit to the wikia skyrim site. But this is so pissed off!
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monolith 1995 11.11.21

Sorry, I have never had this

d
djon2486 11.11.21

the saves or the game were bugged, it looks like only reinstallation and, more accurately in the future)

s
smartivan 11.11.21

I found a solution. It's just a pity that the nearest working backup had to be rolled back 9 levels.
I have overused the Savetool program. In the menu "delete created forms (FF)" mod editor never use the option, "delete created scripts (FF) " this was a problem
was tested with the removal of all forms and all goes smoothly scripts, but when you clean inside the mod editor, it causes such problems in the game. I did not notice any other problems. What this option is for is unknown.

I
IArlekinI 11.11.21

I asked myself, I found it myself, I answered myself - well done !!!)))

s
smartivan 11.11.21

IArlekinI
Well, of course, but of course! Suddenly someone will face a similar problem.