3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
or-i-on 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Crossbow. (Dying Light)

What do you think they did with the damage, or is it powerful in itself? Kohl kills such a freak with 1 bolt (in the head).
11 Comments
Sort by:
o
or-i-on 11.11.21

s
shadowclonejutzu 11.11.21

I consider all the rules, any zombie should die from damage to the brain)

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Artyom Pochivalov
What does it matter to you? You have 99 pomegranates in caraman

a
ashleyalicia 11.11.21

Artyom Pochivalov is
in what shock - in a nightmare I load five bolts into the snout and nothing, of course, if you play on a normal, zombies fall from one kick - you and your friend are not shocked by this

o
or-i-on 11.11.21

shadowclonejutzu
But not the same big guy , but about blows to the head, I agree.

o
or-i-on 11.11.21

Diablonos
Stasis-field, which stops for a while. And believe me there are more than 99 of them.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.11.21

In a nightmare, even the simplest zombie holds three or four bolts in the head. And such uppers and the like react to a bolt like a mosquito bite.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Artyom Pochivalov
why do you need stasis field on the drawn 250 Legend. At the same time, you also want to drive 2 bolts into each eye. I play on heavy + 10 in a bow and Demolisher also blows in the eye from one eye. But on a nightmare, all you need is a bunch of disguise and not bolts in the eye. or do not draw, but your sabels will turn into rubbish before you scratch such hulks.

o
or-i-on 11.11.21

KamicazE
I know everything, and stasiz field will help to break away from them if a large crowd is running after you.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Artyom Pochivalov
would have seen how your stasis would stop the spitting field of hunters :)

o
or-i-on 11.11.21

KamicazE
there is no spitting, but the hunters themselves will stop for a couple of seconds