3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Draw range and anti-aliasing issues (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I know that there is such a theme, but the fact is that all objects in the game are loaded gradually (it feels like there is a dome around you in which everything is loaded and outside of it is solid soap), that is, the stones and the relief itself should be loaded and loaded with each step There is also such a problem with anti-aliasing, however, ladders are visible everywhere and at the same time strongly, even if you set it to the maximum (well, there are differences, but not entirely). The video card is R7250x 1GB, in the settings of the card I climbed differently, I shamanized as I could, but there was one the option where you could put on super quality, and it really helps, the ladders are not visible at all, but they affect the FPS. I did not find anything on the forums, the problem, by the way, not only in Skyrim, but also in other games (it was more noticeable in Skyrim). there was an ancient computer with a GeForce9800GT card, everything worked fine there, but not here. By the way, even shadows are loaded,I read that a marriage is possible, but I don’t know for sure, the guarantee has long passed.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 11.11.21

MrWorld
Video card R7250x 1GB
Maybe this is the reason? Try to install the drivers from scratch. Download the latest drivers and the Display Driver Uninstaller program, uninstall the driver in safe mode, and then install the drivers.

H
Hteser 11.11.21

Change the draw distance settings in the launcher.
Install or Upgrade PhysX

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

MassChester87
I tried it, I couldn’t even take down Windows, I read something like that on the forums, they just didn’t do any manipulations
Hteser
I wrote that changing everything does not help

s
serg pc 11.11.21

since even reinstalling Windows did not help, then it is clear that the PPC map has arrived, it does not load textures, it is the culprit, and if you don’t assure me, check it with a friend

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

serg pc
I met that similar jambs were even on gtx970. most likely with a map then

H
Hteser 11.11.21

I played on the incentive - there was a similar problem (in areas with enhanced lighting, the textures went in steps), demolished and installed the "legendary" pirate. Demolished native textures, put improved ones - the problem disappeared.
On vidyuhe try to set the quality higher, the speed is lower. Increase the swap file. Set the skyrim process to a value - real time.

s
serg pc 11.11.21

MrWorld
I don't know now I have 970 no problems at all, maybe it's just a marriage

s
serg pc 11.11.21

MrWorld
I had pink friezes only with gtx 560, and with 970 bye bye ugh, so as not to jinx, everything is fine

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

serg pc
It would be necessary to change the map anyway