3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamZ PRO 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Optimal graphics settings (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Recommended graphics settings
Performance - Quality
Spoiler

26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreamZ PRO 11.11.21

Alexey Chichigin The
answer is obvious, buy RAM

H
Homikator 11.11.21

My video card is going crazy, R9 390 Gaming 8G, the cooler yells, the temperature rises above 90 *, at a rotational speed of 2000+, no other game turns the vidyahu into a turbojet rocket, including The Witcher 3, Falaut 4, the last assassin and so on Further.

D
DreamZ PRO 11.11.21

How can I do it like on the screen?

Spoiler

m
mister611 11.11.21

Homikator
Something is wrong with you. I have a map above 70 degrees (67-68 degrees). it doesn't get hot in the game, the coolers on the card spin up to 65% (58-65). The game is hot, but BF4 is still hot. You have a problem with either the drivers or something else, the game has nothing to do with it. Maybe it’s just not a good cooling system for the card, or a shitty paste was put at the factory (although I’ve never met this with video cards during my time).

DreamZ PRO
Install and configure MSI Afterburner to display all monitoring metrics on the screen.

m
mister611 11.11.21

DreamZ PRO The program is
in Russian, everything is clear and intelligible there. To monitor and display indicators in real time on the screen, RivaTuner is used, a program that is installed together with MSI Afterburner (you do not need to search separately, just agree to install it when installing MSI Afterburner). If you can't figure it out yourself, google about the MSI Afterburner settings.
But why hang all this on the screen in the game? Well, the FPS is still clear, but the rest? I played, then looked at the monitoring graphs, made a conclusion, but why clutter the screen in the game?

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

mister611
Don't tell me ! Just an extra waste of fps.

DreamZ PRO
The incentive itself has a function in the settings, in the item: "In the game" - "Display the frame rate".
I turned it on and that's it.