3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CooLeRSRT 11.11.21 11:17 pm

Skins: Discussion, Exchange, Questions (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have a pirate and stock clothes, these are clothes like everyone else, but plus a healthy body armor and a mask that covers his face (which makes Niko look like a terrorist). REQUESTING FORUM SUPPORT - How to change Niko's skin to normal?
28 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zom-bear 11.11.21

Somehow the question was asked incorrectly ...
So you don't know how to change Niko's clothes?

C
CooLeRSRT 11.11.21

I know how to change it (in the store), but this armor and the mask cannot be removed, but other clothes merge with them (galimo)
I need to change the standard skin

Z
Zom-bear 11.11.21

All clothes can be taken off in your home saver.
There should be a clear yellow pointer arrow.
You come up to her or her and press "E" (a prompt should be displayed in the upper left corner ...)
And use the "up" "down" keys to select the head, torso, pants, shoes ...
Use the "left" or "right" keys changing clothes ...
It's simple! :)

C
CooLeRSRT 11.11.21

That is the problem that he and she cannot be removed, they are laid down, as it were, in a standard way, like his face, for example

Z
Zom-bear 11.11.21

How standard ???? that is, from the very beginning of the game ???????? o_O
If yes, then search, download or better buy a License and remove the pirate

C
CooLeRSRT 11.11.21

Yes, I looked that the clothes files are in a file called playerped.rpf and if I replace it with a normal one, then the clothes will become normal.
Can someone lay out the standard playerped.rpf without changes? it is on the way: GTA IV - pc - models - cdimages

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Go to the topic "File Sharing", someone has already asked for a plower ...

M
Mirror 11.11.21

I can not solve the problem, the whole game I run in a mask from the mission with bank robbery, but in this mission there is no (NO). IN ADVANCE ATP FOR A HELPFUL OPTION FOR RESOLVING THE PROBLEM ...

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Dachshund, find the original playerped.rpf file somewhere on the Internet and insert it into ... Grand Theft Auto IV pc models cdimages

M
Mirror 11.11.21

THANKS VERY BEAUTIFUL !!!!

V
Vlad Golovanov mail.ru 11.11.21

k1slim, tell me, I bought GTA 4 with some kind of garbage mod (body armor, mask, gloves), how can I remove this garbage

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Playerped.rpf original download and install

M
Maz1xx 11.11.21

I googled, I did not find anything on the way, then Niko is a terrorist, then some other garbage.
Who can post the standard Niko skin or post a link.

M
Mishanya-94 11.11.21

Hi, I'm new to you. For a very long time I have been looking for a replacement for Niko Bellic with the real Vladimir Mashkov with his face and clothes. As in the pictures. If anyone has such a soda, please discard it.

M
Marquess 11.11.21

Can you tell me. I wanted to put Jason Brody, and he replaced Nico. I thought it would work, but Niko's hands are white, and Luis's has lat, judging by the program. Help.

I just wanted to put myself someone. And all that I tried was about 20 skins, I did not like it. Either there is a bad texture, then there is no facial animation or traces of work on the mod make themselves felt on the character's face, then the model is bad. Can you advise what?

S
SkyrimFalskaar 11.11.21

Help???. I tried to change using the OpenIV program but it doesn't quit. From the downloaded archive with the character, when unpacking it into a separate folder, 3 files appear (f_y_stripperc01.wdd .f_y_stripperc01.wft and f_y_stripperc01.wtd) I go into the program following the path indicated in the description (- "... Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto IV pc models cdimages playerped.rpf ") I open this file and then I don’t understand what to do, everything in it is a separate head in a separate file and the rest is also in separate files. For example, this file contains a purely head (head_000_r.wdr). Can anyone explain how to change this head to another, and in general how to change the character, how much I googled and read on the Internet how to do this and did not understand ...

A
Artem Phantom 11.11.21

Good day, everyone, I have a question ... I don't know ... how others will react to this, but I'm new to the game GTA 4 downloaded (GTA IV in style GTA Vv2 (2014) [Repack by JohnMc]) and purely by accident on the Internet I came across a predator mod (http://www.gtavicecity.ru/gta-4/skins/9905-hischnik-predator.html) how to enable the mod in the game I installed in auto mode! what should they do how to be ?????????????????

A
Anomel Suna 11.11.21

1) Don't you dare screw up a good game with non-canon mods.
2) Go play Saints Row

P
Pro100 Andrew 11.11.21

It's just a skin - not a mod! Replaces the Niko model and that's it. And it is better not to install fashion from this site - the game becomes unusable.

z
zombijaic 11.11.21

CooLeRSRT
1) bad mod
2) with the help of a trainer you can change