3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 11.11.21 11:20 pm

Which operator has the best 3G?

I heard from tele2, but he's the smallest in terms of coverage .... in general, who thinks what.
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 11.11.21

I have a Beeline. Although the coverage of our small town is declared, in practice, 3G is caught, do not understand how even in the center. There seems to be some spots on the map where the reception is good. When traveling to Moscow, I was surprised to find that there are also problems with mobile Internet access far from the outskirts.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Go to Megaphone. I used to sit on MTS, so it's just tin. It is worth going to the store and that's it, the connection disappears. Why was there in the apartment and then only near the window I caught, and now even in the deepest ass there are at least 2-3 sticks.

l
left_foot_in_mayonnaise 11.11.21

I have been using a megaphone for 5-7 years for sure (cheap communication and excellent signal reception almost everywhere). I have never had problems, but MTS (I was also in use), I don’t have to do it once at a time. I can’t say anything about the beeline. I’m thinking of buying it. body 2 as the second sim, so the question is also of interest.

q
qwerty0 11.11.21

megaphone

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Where as, and we have - Iota. If they do not pay for the tariff, access to the Network is free - even to the grave, with a limited speed - 16 or 36 kb / s. The connection is stable and does not disappear, that you receive / send data once a minute, and then wait again. Megaphone showed itself that way, basically. At one point, on one day, the connection is stable, the speed is high - on the other day, the connection is twitching, the speed is at the bottom.

Well, everything, I think, ultimately depends on the city or region.

P
Preezrak 11.11.21

I have Mts for 4 years somewhere, 40 gigs in the afternoon and unlimited (from 1 to 7 in the morning) ... to be honest, it shakes well .... yes surfing is normal. only catches 3g .. but on the rest of the conditions it is not very ... expensive and not profitable .... tried Yoty, for some reason the torrent does not give speed .. 0 and that's all .. but at mts 2.5 and 3 megs / sec

m
masha 11.11.21

Preezrak
40 gigs during the day
Limit with 3G? I figured that if you download a day at a 3G speed, then 38,880,000 kilobytes will be downloaded. Something even forty gigabytes will not be downloaded in a day.

F
Frost norde 11.11.21

Well, personally, in our region, the best option is Beeline, on it the speed is optimal, and for a comfortable online game the ping is relatively small. MTS has a much better coverage area in the region, therefore local servers work almost without lags, but the further, heh, the worse. MegaFon even gives out a stable ping of at least 180, and, alas, cannot rejoice at the perfect connection quality. But these are mobile operators. I don't know about other operators, because everyone speaks differently.

c
canteexnik 11.11.21

I have the most optimal megaphone in the Volga region, both in terms of price, quality and coverage

m
masha 11.11.21

In Crimea, thanks to Russia, and 3G and LTE, everything is as expected, even in my suburbs, 3G is caught. I do not use.

for a comfortable online game, the ping is relatively small
For online games, you need to use a wired Internet.
Over the air, transmission errors, interference, and converting radio waves to digital form, in both directions, increase the delay.

R
Ripper man 11.11.21

at one time the mts was not bad. a year ago replaced with a megaphone

R
RicoChico 11.11.21

Familiar with the 4G Megafon modem, he played online games without any problems.

m
masha 11.11.21

Yes, the ping will not increase significantly, it may take a few milliseconds more. Mobile Internet can be too expensive, and even the conditions are stupid.
Mobile operators are trying by all means to withdraw all money from the account.

Use the Internet at 100 rubles per kilobyte. Make money on the air.

f
falsh777 11.11.21

Beeline uses strange VPN routes for no apparent reason. As a result, the ping is higher. This should be remembered. Regarding the rest, it already depends on the reception.