3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21 11:20 pm

Fox Alice and Basilio the Cat in the Land of Fools (Diablo 2)

Firk and Archon have gone into complete denial, which means I am paranoid and engaged in slander. Let the honest people judge!

Archon Guard further suggested trying to knock out Fortuna Guide from Diablo and Baal before selling the games. It is immediately obvious that a person is a maximalist in life.

And all that interested me was a series of quite logical questions:

1. "Runes for nerds" - that is, games were sold for "thank you"?

2. Why does Firk need these jokes on demo software at all?

3. Who is whose godfather, matchmaker and brother? Is everything correct?

66 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 11.11.21

games were sold for "thank you"?
Dosmotr, MB for "I'll let you read"? ; D

G
Gc8 11.11.21

You won't prove anything, piglet that could. This is firk. Ascetic and Buddhist monk d2. He doesn't need anything. And your screenshots are 'fake ofc', well, or 'subtle and successful trolling' of the respected firkax.

P
PU3R 11.11.21

What is the author counting on with his whining? that he will drive anikh 20 stat? Who's stopping you from dragging wigs and buying soji, or bending under the local masons?

G
Gc8 11.11.21

PU3R
The author expects to provoke the righteous anger of the people and arrange lynching over the hated firk'om.
But seriously, another seething feces, so that there was something to discuss. No, well, what? It's boring.

i
ixdon 11.11.21

The trick is that a stick, which was conceived as an item cooler than anih (+3 skills versus +1; lvlreq 75 versus 70), costs much less than anih. That is, the most expensive junk - sora 20/20 - costs like a low-perf anih. This is not correct.

However, I still did not understand what the author wanted to say with this topic.

m
midtone 11.11.21

Firs does not hang around with anyone for the sake of anichs, what's wrong with that? But eavesdropping is not good.

2. Why does Firk need these jokes on demo software at all?
To sell them, obviously

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

midtone
I politely offered them to switch to another channel, but the euphoria overshadowed the feeling of caution.

I also think that posting other people's correspondence is unethical. But Archon called him paranoid, and Firk also did not want to explain himself.

does not hang around for the sake of anikhs, what's

wrong with that. Nothing particularly bad. You just don't have to lyal then about nerds, real progamers from hardcore and mythical objects.

m
midtone 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Just do not lyal then about nerds, real progamers from hardcore and mythical objects.
He never lies, I guess. And in general, it's better not to take a steam bath and not to rake these heaps, just understand why you are playing and it will become easier)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

You just don’t need to Lyalya then
Dosmotr, well, maybe he wants to Lyalya. hypocrisy and traleng are so similar. I would suggest not taking his opinion seriously. it is personal, private and does not impose itself on anyone.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed
First: it is imposed, I would even say it is inspired, and is considered an indisputable truth.

Secondly: the phrase "you sold into slavery for OHM on the day from the classics" was addressed to me. Then it turns out that if I want to possess some mythical objects, then they are my slave owners in white suits who have never been involved in nerds, etc. ?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, don't care what he thinks is undeniable. imposed here, mainly, wigs and stubborn reluctance / inability to change the gameplay. and stuffing ... well, they are typical for everyone, if the victim is "bombed" - that's it, it's a success! the only difference is that we troll, the victim of the paral, the audience neighing. and firk trawls so that you try to change your view of the game. your on it. but here, too, you have to be quite a lizard to get a story. :-)

[add]
Spoilermna for something else interesting .. here, let's imagine that you are an admin. you have established an order on the server, which you consider the rules of the office. in any static organization, you can find loopholes (more precisely, work) that give the most effective profit. further, there are nerds who want to be cooler than others. they put in the effort and the profit they deserve. why should an admin be worried about the social contrast in the game? rich will be in any case.
I believe that we should try a little to smooth out the contrast, make the clone call more accessible (or random). he doesn't count. this is his right.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed
And the "adjustment" of wigs played into the hands of only those people who drove them before and are now. When they beg you for a long time to buy fire sk + 37hp for a vex, and you didn't even try to bargain .. You twist your nose a little, but then you show nobility and take it all the same. The purchasing power of the runes has increased 2-3 times. So I'm more satisfied with the gameplay than before.

But this is offtopic, because now you will begin to develop and deepen))

D
Dohwa 11.11.21

xaxa firkosorka popalasi runi dlya 3adrotov: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

I'm more satisfied with the gameplay than before.
Dosmotr, and glory to Gd! if you are rushing, then the adman mb has successfully hit the sky with his finger. :-)

m
malloc 11.11.21

everything is clear, the firk conspired with the archon, so he does not want to beat the anihi with me (((

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

malloc, you have it windy; D

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

O maleho:

17/19/10 - 5 Lo + Ohm + Vex
12/19/10 - 2 Lo + Ohm + Gul
13/16/8 - 2 Lo + Vex + Gul
15/14/7 - 2 Lo + Ohm + Vex + Gul
15/19/6 - 3 Lo + Vex + Gul
10/12/9 - Lo + Vex + Gul