3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry librarian 11.11.21 11:20 pm

Fallout 4 Minutemans and the Brotherhood of Steel. (Fallout 4)

Please tell me, after completing the main plot and further completing missions for the Minutemen or for the Brotherhood of Steel, will the Minutemen be at enmity with the Brotherhood of Steel, will I not have to shoot down the doorstep?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 11.11.21

STALKER967798
No, they won't be at enmity, they will only be if you don't want to

A
Angry librarian 11.11.21

Thank you, I just read on the Internet about the defense of settlements, and it was written there that the brotherhood can attack settlements, and they will have to be fought back, tell me this is a slip of the tongue, or can it really be so?

A
Angry librarian 11.11.21

Please tell me, if you play the game for the minutemans, which factions will be hostile to the minutemans after completing the story for the minutemans and further completing additional and secondary quests, as well as completing missions to clear settlements and protect settlements, as well as to conquer and defend settlements and capture settlements on minuteman quests?

F
Fallen space knight 11.11.21

No, the Minutemen are the only neutral faction, and if the Institute is taken out for them, the rest will remain.

A
Angry librarian 11.11.21

Sanya Zharenkov
And you won't have to destroy anyone except the institute?

d
dagdag 11.11.21

only at will

L
L0neWanderer 11.11.21

Damn, I didn't know what it was possible to go through the whole plot for minutemans, I thought it was an alternative quest line in addition to the main one.