3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iotar 09.11.19 07:34 pm

Sound problems (Pathologic)

Such a problem is almost always inaudible phrase NPC, that is, those that they say when opening a dialogue. Everything else is fine. Files voice on the place, unpacking nothing. Play principle does not prevent, but would like to know why. I do often, I really like the sound, possibly a problem with codecs or drivers, but all sorts of voodoo to the end only do not resolve. If anyone has ideas what to do besides suicide, of course?
Sound from Realtek, O. S. XP SP2, are the patches.
PS. Time goes on, you know :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dankovskiy 09.11.19

Try the standard procedure in such cases: reinstall the game, pereustanovit codecs, Divx, put the patch nakraynyak - change version of the game.
From these snatches of conversation, by the way, you can learn a lot of interesting things.

I
Iotar 09.11.19

While that helped the sound quality setting to low. The codecs have already re-installed, separately Divx yet, but the problem is clearly not in the game.
Thanks for the answer.

D
Dankovskiy 09.11.19

The voice appeared when I set sound quality to low.? Well, congratulations)

I
Iotar 09.11.19

Thanks, but not what)

m
mgira 09.11.19

up. Error creating sound system, game will run without sound - as it, boys?
win 7, compatibility with XP SP 2/3 does not help, what to do in this situation?

l
lesiks 09.11.19

Download repak on a gig with no problems on the 7*64.I too long suffered,no DVDs,repak raised,was not.The quality of the Repack is almost the same Only the video)it is in this game no matter brand.

m
mirade 09.11.19

Try to reinstall the decoder OpenAL 2.0.7.0