3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oilhead 09.11.19 07:35 pm

The problem with the textures of the road (Need for Speed (2015))

Hi all. Faced with this problem - regardless of the graphics settings missing textures roads on bridges and some roads outside the city. In the technical support to solve the problem could not we also played this game and had the same problems. If anyone has encountered and found a solution, I will be glad to Council.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturre8610 09.11.19

I had this problem helped to install games SSD.

o
oilhead 09.11.19

Arturre8610< the Problem is that I don't have ssd. Surely no one is still any fix is not invented(

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 09.11.19

Fixes at the moment, but buying a ssd or high speed hard drive (like Western Digital black), not yet invented.Even fans.And even after the latest updates, this all became much worse, because the amount of bugs there was quite a large number.I would say that the most stable version was the one which first came out on PC,ie to updates that add latest content.

z
zEmberg 09.11.19

I have all the rules HDD

F
ForexBro 09.11.19

Everything works fine, if you have not killed the HDD and regulations percent. Can try defragmenting the HDD to do, maybe it'll help.

A
AL5 09.11.19

zEmberg
I'm not all norms HDD

A
Alex18623 09.11.19

People, I'm fine with the graphics card but the problem still remains! Someone tell me why?

t
touch-power 09.11.19

Solved the problem buying a new HDD 2TB Barracuda 7200 256Mb. the problem disappeared