3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Unity vs Syndicate performance (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I just wanted to play syndicate on my laptop, since pc is in the service for a long time, and syndicate shamelessly lags on any settings in London, although Unity went more or less normally in Paris, with crowds of people, what's the problem, they still say that syndicate has better optimizations than Unity.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 11.11.21

killycrok
With the release of new games, the developers are promoting new components on the PC. That is, they simply do not optimize the game for old or weak video cards, although it is quite possible to do this.
PS Personally, advice from me - buy a console and forget about it for 5-7 years. The problem is not with you, but with the companies.

k
killycrok 11.11.21

Gutsz
1) In syndicate the graphics are worse than in unity
2) Everywhere they write that supposedly syndicate has a better optimon than unity
3) In unity there were plenty of nps and crowds, and in syndicate much less.

n
nomad152 11.11.21

Gutsz
Consoles are also far from going smoothly ... FPS is already limited to 30 frames, so drawdowns are even lower + sometimes there are the same bugs / glitches as on a PC + 720-900p resolution. And games usually cost 1.5-2 times more than licensed PC versions.

Consoles also have a lot of disadvantages, whatever one may say. Moreover, the developed ones are now releasing a crude, unfinished product on almost all platforms.
Alas, the age of console optimization, as for me, has sunk into oblivion ....

PS As for the promotion of new hardware by companies, I agree with you!

p
punck 11.11.21

killycrok
2) Everywhere they write that allegedly syndicate's optimism is better than unity
Wu yes, on my bucket on average it goes to 30 frames, without friezes rather than unity where the lag on the lag and lag drives, and even the friezes infuriated me.

k
killycrok 11.11.21

punck
Well, on my laptop, even at low ones, it is not playable, although unity is all at medium settings without friezes, but with rare jams.