3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Komarov 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Deluxe or regular? (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone, guys, I'm thinking of buying a toy. But I can't understand and Google does not give an answer, what is the difference between the deluxe version and the usual one? what are the goodies in the deluxe? Sorry if I wrote anything against the rules here!
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 11.11.21

Additional skins for characters.

M
Max Komarov 11.11.21

Hirok
On the other hand, it makes sense to take a license then? Maybe it's easier to sit on a pirate like right now? I just liked the game, I thought it would be nice to buy to support the developer and receive updates, and not download different repacks to download)))

H
Hirok 11.11.21

Max Komarov
The developer is notoriously screwed up for himself and the players by releasing a product that is not playable without a dozen mods.

v
vidgin 11.11.21

Max Komarov
if you liked the game, take the regular version) why do you need skins))

C
Cyclik_ 11.11.21

vidgin
But the deluxe includes a season, and this is 3-4 dls until the middle of summer "for nothing"

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Max Komarov
The difference is that in the spring and summer you will still receive 3 patches, but in the usual one you will have to buy them separately. I bought a deluxe suite. I didn't get out of the game for a week. So if you are a fan, take it, if you "play around" like that, then you don't need it

v
vidgin 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
The difference is that in spring and summer you will still receive 3 patches,
whoa whoa, dear, patches have always been free. Maybe you meant DLS? So these DLS are not included in the price of the deluxe version.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

vidgin Expansion

Information
Support your fighters with three themed expansion packs for a very low price *. Each of them changes the base game and makes it even richer:

â—¾Addition "ANARCHY CHILDREN" is dedicated to the insurgency and allows you to radically change the appearance of your fighters. Release date: Spring 2016.

â—¾ The ALIEN HUNTERS add-on allows you to change the appearance of your soldiers and turns XCOM into an elite hunting party. You will be confronted by the "Rulers", a new kind of aliens with even stronger weapons and stronger armor. A new storyline quest is also waiting for you. Release date: summer 2016.

â—¾ The "LAST GIFT SHEN" add-on adds a new class of soldiers with unique weapons, armor and appearance to the game, and also includes a new story mission and a map. Release date: summer 2016.

* You can save money by purchasing all add-ons in one package. They may also be sold separately. If you purchase a power-up kit, do not buy the add-ons separately so you don't have to pay twice for them. http://store.steampowered.com/app/268500 Beyond Earth Rising Tide stands apart from the game, for example

M
Mrrr meow 11.11.21

Sorry for the off-topic, but I have a question Regarding the Toolkit for XCOM 2, it is available only on a license or on a pirate too, if the pirate has it, tell me how to enable it, or write where you can download it separately, thanks in advance.

v
vidgin 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
well, as it were, patches and additions (DLS) are not the same thing)