3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Is it possible to open the whole card 100%? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The third time I play this game, I tried to explore the entire map on a Ford specially without a load, and as a result: I passed everything, and the map was again open at 99.96%. It's a pity that the territory is not visible under the icons of salons and recruiting agencies, but I tried to visit all the spots on the map, maybe I missed something, but how can I find out now? Maybe what mod or cheat is there in order to see the gaps on the map?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 11.11.21

Omenman Throw
off the screenshot we will look together) And at the expense of the mod there are mods that change the color of open roads, perhaps with a different color, the territory is better visible

O
Omenman 11.11.21

Matroskin
Here are the screenshots, but how will you see there?

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.11.21

Omenman
Look

M
Matroskin 11.11.21

Omenman
didn't think for sure)

s
sowa 59 11.11.21

O
Omenman 11.11.21

mr.dalnoboy
sowa 59 Nice
, well done! But the question is how to find the missing elements on the map?

A
Arhstalk 11.11.21

Omenman
most likely, somewhere in the cities, pieces of streets have not been explored. First of all, I would check the cities

A
Arhstalk 11.11.21

Omenman
there is usually enough just to drive through the gate, so that the territory of any warehouses is considered explored

s
sowa 59 11.11.21

Omenman
it was a long time ago, in the area of ​​Shvetsin found a long "closed" for traffic and after driving 300 meters - 100% opened. Preserved, but entering the game again shows these 99.96%

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.11.21

Author, upload screenshots to some hosting so that you can see it in 100% size.
(place them under the spoiler, so as not to break the topic)
Too small.

O
Omenman 11.11.21

Matroskin
Found 4 unopened sections on the road, where there was a split and one tricky overnight stay in Scandinavia, now 99.99%, while I can't find anything else. Here's a question about garages, like I bought all the garages (106 in total), but the achievement does not open and a few more gray dots are shown on the "garages" map tab in the cities of Denmark: Esbjörg, Frederikshavn, Hirstshals and in 2 Scandinavian cities near Stockholm: Nynäshamn and Sjodertele, but there is no real estate for sale, I have searched everything up and down ... By the way, how many garages should there be in version 1.22?

M
Matroskin 11.11.21

Omenman The
cities that you named there seem to be no garages in them, but generally download the profile you passed and see how many garages there are, maybe just this one garage you have not explored

K
Kolya6 18.03.22

I have such a problem that for a long time they simply do not give me orders for new cities, and therefore the study of the map has stopped. I googled how to solve this problem, but apart from mods they offer nothing. So, how can you explore the map further without using mods?