3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Discussing new physics and new sounds (World of Tanks)

Write your impressions, do not know how to test ??? download WOT Common Test and share your impressions with us
17 Comments
Sort by:
h
hipnike 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
Because he plays it himself!)

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

hipnike happy birthday
to you)))))

h
hipnike 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
Thank you!

T
The russian mercenary 11.11.21

I liked the first sound and physics test much more. What I like about it: the sound of tank engines, the sound of ricochets, physics in general. What's not to like: unnecessary sounds (some kind of clanking like the old sound when the caterpillar was restored), everything is somehow boomy, not like in the first test.

UPD: my acoustics are good, and a wide range is selected in the settings.

T
TheRealStalker 11.11.21

hipnike
from me too congratulations !!!)))

h
hipnike 11.11.21

TheRealStalker Thank
you very much too!)

h
hipnike 11.11.21

The Russian Mercenary
A lot depends on acoustics, plus you can choose the volume of sound in the settings!

B
BenziLLLa 11.11.21

Too late, the developers started adding all this. In general, it all looks like such a large handout. For audience retention.
On a related note, this is the only major change to the game in the last three years. Well, in the absence of fish and cancer - fish.

t
tarakan_kiev 11.11.21

The Russian Mercenary
strongly agree

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

I didn't like the voice acting, the tank sounds like an airplane, many tanks sound the same, I liked the physics

D
Danil Zakharchuk 11.11.21

I liked the sound of the bbshkami shot on the e100 yaga. Lord, this is straight 10/10.

S
Seryoga Yussenkov 11.11.21

I liked everything very much, but the developers said that these sounds, this is an early version, so to speak, the sounds will be refined and improved

a
arzanyaev 11.11.21

Sounds not very good, but physics, that's what you need dude! I'm just dragging ...

T
TheRealStalker 11.11.21

hipnike Why are
you talking to all YOU here on the site on YOU are turning to the main ones. And so everyone is here: D

h
hipnike 11.11.21

TheRealStalker
I was raised to treat strangers on YOU))

T
TheRealStalker 11.11.21

hipnike
Well ok)) It's time to stop offtopic)))

w
wild_scorpion 11.11.21

I liked the sounds and physics, at least recently the developers have released something sensible, but they only know how to nerf and change and remove cards