3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Help to work around the Nitral bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help me bypass the bug with Nitral, I have a pirate The Witcher 3, the client version is in bugs, I can’t download a new one or update it because the Internet is weak, I’ll leave the records from the place where the rules go, go through and drop your file. Thank you very much who will help!
Link to file: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LzV9/S23v5ukAt
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Yura Khristiuk
What is the bug? Maybe they can help you solve the problem of the bug? And then I often hear this word, at any opportunity they scream a bug, although the reason is crooked hands or some kind of mod or console commands ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Any so-called "bugs" are solved in the same way by loading from early saves. If there are bugs directly in the game engine, reinstall the working version. Mods and console commands do not create any bugs that cannot be cured by returning to previous saves.

s
serg pc 11.11.21

ok now I'll go through, only I have version 1.12, you have 1.11, I don't know if it will start later after 1.12

Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21

serg pc
thanks I have patch 1.12, downloaded the night from the phone, and throw the save =)))

Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21

Bupycop
no, not crooked hands, I don't play with mods, this problem is for everyone who installed a bad repack = (

s
serg pc 11.11.21

Yura Khristiuk
keep http://rghost.ru/7TXRFc7yd

Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21

serg pc
thanks =)))

s
serg pc 11.11.21

Yura Khristiuk
write if anything, you should have been right after the murder of nitral, as I understand it))

K
Kvotrich 11.11.21

Yura
Khristiuk Uuuuuuuu Christ is not on you!

Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21

serg pc for me Netral was hanging in the textures of the ground, after that he threw a shield over himself, only one leg was visible, he was upside down, as a result, he could not continue the plot, but everything is already normal, thanks!

s
serg pc 11.11.21

Yura Khristiuk have
nothing to ask for)

Y
Yura Khristiuk 11.11.21

Kvotrich
since no, there is! =)