3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Compare Counter-Strike: Global Offensive vs Battlefield 3 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Which game is more interesting online in terms of different parameters Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Battlefield 3. Here I compare two similar games.
What is preferable to buy?
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 11.11.21

Personally, I prefer to buy Battlefield 3, as there are vehicles, different classes and destructible. It's my opinion.
But these games cannot be compared!

u
upumeg95 11.11.21

SergeySZV the battle
will soon end online support, so either cs or battle 4

B
Brother_Norbert 11.11.21

Why exactly 3rd Battle? Have you heard of the fourth?

S
SergeySZV 11.11.21

Brother_Norbert

Battlefield 4 is a newer game, for sure there is anti-cheating at a height and there are a lot of people. Whether the game itself is more interesting there, you can ask about it.

m
mcbrut 11.11.21

BF BC2

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

it seems to me that EA will soon score on BF 3, this is how it was with NFS World, so BF 4 or CS GO
Spoiler Better not to buy in Origin, they require a lot of donation

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
it is better not to buy in Origin, they require a lot of donation
Lul

n
n_vampire_m 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
Compared the NFS World F2P game and BF3 for which people paid money. The BF will work while they play it. Even BF BC2 works online in my opinion. Only there is a small online one.

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

Nikita237
you saw what they offer to games, in small pieces, especially to BF 3 and 4

I
Inhaler 11.11.21

BF: variety, destructibility, real battlefield feel, but terrible network code and no shooter mechanics.
CS: monotony, competitive game - skill required, 64 tick rate servers - good for casual, good shooter mechanics.
In general, if you have not played network shooters and you want real military mixes, then the battle will do. But for the sophisticated online warrior, it will be a torment.

Oh yes, there is nothing to do without a premium in bf, it's like having a castrated demo version.

S
SergeySZV 11.11.21

Inshala

SpoilerAh yes, there is nothing to do without a premium in bf, it's like having a castrated demo version.

I'm afraid that I don't have time to achieve a premium, if I shoot 30 hours a month, I’ll hardly reach the premium in a year.
I need a game for relaxation, for drive, to shoot - to distract from worries. As I understand it, it's better to take Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but there probably are ranks.

S
SergeySZV 11.11.21

How do you like Warface compared to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I do not want to create a new topic, in fact, here I am trying to compare shooters with what can we say with a typical benchmark of Counter-Strike online shooting ranges.

A
Agon1st 11.11.21

SergeySZV
I would say Counter-Strike: Global Offensive floor of the tactical game, here it is necessary to use their brains and the response is very important + there is a lot of fun playing with the competitive games with friends, and so even when a new operation, new maps, a lot of good quests

and bf is like meat with a simple shooter technique, it cannot be compared with Counter-Strike it will be more correct to compare bf and code than bf and cs

PS My advice is to take Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
in the appendage, I can say that you can get an expensive gun or box, and you can sell it and expand your Steam library

A
Andrey Korolev 11.11.21

Battlefield is unambiguous, everything is interesting there and you feel that there is a military action. And if you are ready to spend 400 hours shooting from the AK, then you can play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. And the games are not expensive, you can buy both

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

SergeySZV
Warface is hammered with donate and cheter, do not waste time

S
SergeySZV 11.11.21

Andrey Korolev

But is the anti-cheat as normal in battle as in Counter-Strike?

S
SergeySZV 11.11.21

But what about Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with anti-cheat and attendance, with the gameplay? the last inexpensive from CALLa, by the way cheaper than battle.

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
So what? dlc? so this is not a donation

A
Andrey Korolev 11.11.21

SergeySZV
Normal anti- cheat in Counter-Strike is fantastic

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

Nikita237
well EA ask for money for dlc or do they give you a gift ??