3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CgIDenis 11.11.21 11:22 pm

DLC: Crown of the Sunken King (Dark Souls 2)

Discussing Lor. We share interesting findings.
80 Comments
Sort by:
a
arkTermos 11.11.21

already passed: DD

b
bazooka65 11.11.21

passed dlc and the question arose - killed 2 bosses, are there any more? Maybe I missed someone?

b
bazooka65 11.11.21

CgIDenis
Yes, the crown of the drowsy king

a
anush2000 11.11.21

DLS in the form of a phantom is it possible to pass?

b
bazooka65 11.11.21

About two hours, well, I have not yet collected all the items and not all the bonfires have opened, I saw 3 closed fires in fast movement, and yes, the dlc is short, but what else could you expect from an episodic addition? But the bosses really made me nervous, even with an eye on 4 passes of the game itself, it was extremely difficult for me ...

m
med121 11.11.21

Also passed, I liked the DLS, very, by the way, the place is somewhat olachil reminiscent.
Although I was upset by the Dragon, it practically flies and spits with fire, I practically did not get any pleasure from him, but from the boss who was in front of him, I got a lot of pleasure, and by the way, nobody was embarrassed that she summons Velstad? I honestly went crazy at that moment: D

F
FaNat1k002 11.11.21

It seems to me that people spent more time waiting for the DLS than for completing it.

b
bazooka65 11.11.21

As I thought, there were 3 bosses - two are mandatory and one type is secret, the boss is not very difficult, especially if you play as a security officer

L
LuterSang 11.11.21

What's the easiest way to bring down ghost swordsmen? Well, those for which there is no physical damage, only some kind of magic. For me, they finally are not a fountain, each currency is 10 minutes long, because on average I need to inflict about 40-50 blows.

L
LuterSang 11.11.21

I mainly use spells that add damage including fire damage using pyromancy. The damage increases, but not fantastically, if I hadn't leaned on dexterity and adaptability at one time, I would have had a hard time, and it’s just unpleasant to take them down for a long time.

b
bazooka65 11.11.21

LuterSang you need to find breakable statues in this location, if you destroy them, the ghosts will forever become corporal and then the problems with killing them will disappear, backstabs and other tricks will work on them, and their health will become frail

D
DanielPrad 11.11.21

this is not the crown of Vendrik, and not even a part of it, this is the crown of the king of another kingdom, which was before that, as I understood it. Read the description of the item. I'm wondering, but besides the three bosses and beyond the dragon, is it possible to reach somewhere else or not?

D
DanielPrad 11.11.21

CgIDenis
And here's a description of the item) The
crown of the tumultuous king who once ruled in these lands.
The King built an Eternal Sanctuary underground to worship the great dragon, but the bastion collapsed shortly after his awakening. That was a long time ago, and today no one even remembers the name of the king.

D
DanielPrad 11.11.21

CgIDenis
That is, it would have been written in the description if the crown belonged to Vendrik, and it is written so that no one even remembers the name of the king.

D
DanielPrad 11.11.21

CgIDenis
and most likely in front of the dragon, we are fighting the queen of that dull king, in fact, as with Nashadra, the queen of Vendrik

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

DanielPrad
The only thing I can say is PPC and not translation.
The Crown of the Sunken King translated as Crown of the Tired King?

D
DanielPrad 11.11.21

CgIDenis
yes translation is of course fabulous: D

K
Kirill Korneev 11.11.21

If translated literally, the crown of a sunken king is better than a sunken one ...

C
CgIDenis 11.11.21

Sori stepped. Yes, this is the Crown of the Drowned King.

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

CgIDenis
We are looking for the crowns of ancient kings that have incredible power and once Wendrik owned them (apparently used during the construction of Dranglik and / or during the war with the giants)