3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem4eG1994 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Cursor issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem appeared recently, everything was in order before. During the game, by moving the mouse in order to rotate the camera, braking begins. Moreover, this is somehow connected with the movement of the mouse, tk. when performing absolutely any other actions, the game does not slow down. Also, brakes are observed when the world map is open, when I move the cursor, and even in the main menu when I move the cursor, the splash screen starts to slow down. Other games and programs do not have this problem. Tried turning the hardware cursor on and off doesn't help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

There was a problem recently. From this you need to move. Something has changed. Have you installed any programs? Changed something in the system? Have you uploaded any modifications or the developer's console? Did you drop the mouse?
Nothing can change in the game just like that - it is static and does not update itself. You can also check the game files, just in case.

A
Artem4eG1994 11.11.21

Stribogg The
mouse did not drop, did not install anything, the mouse itself is in order, it works properly. The only thing I did was change the sensitivity of the mouse in the config file. But, after the changes, I started everything perfectly. I started it again, such nonsense appeared, I also thought because of him, deleted it, the game itself created a new one, the problem remained. I'll try to check the files.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Artem4eG1994
Well, it's already warmer. Tried to start a new game in general and see how it was with the cursor?

A
Artem4eG1994 11.11.21

Stribogg
I don't see the point of starting a new game, the game slows down when the cursor moves in the menu itself. I just tried to delete the config, everything went fine, without doing anything, came out again, went back in, again the same nonsense. Again, I deleted the config, even after the first launch, it slows down.