3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Pre-order XL Edition (Just Cause 3)

The Just Cause 3 pre-order contains the Just Cause 3 â„¢ DLC: Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass which, according to Steam, is free, but pre-order with it will cost 449 rubles more, and this is only for the fact that you get the add-ons a week earlier ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 11.11.21

And what prevents you from downloading a pirate? There you will see if you like it or not.

U
Udawische 11.11.21

Max Sandhawk
What? When I bought the pass, all my packs became free.

d
demonwings03 11.11.21

pre-ordered just cause 3 xl edition, and I have one question about pre-order. If you pre-ordered this edition, will you receive a weaponized pack?

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

1. Just Cause 3: Day 1 edition, it's like the one for which pre-order was given a chance to participate in the lottery for the opportunity to win the island.
2. How did you buy a pre-order, if you could not notice a similar text on the page on the incentive, and even with a picture accompanied by:
Pre-order bonus A set of military equipment "Weaponized Vehicle Pack", which contains 3 exclusive ready-to-fight vehicles.

Ride the waves off the Medici coast with the Mugello Delphino GLF speedboat, equipped with the finest Italian leather seats and an elegant coaxial machine gun.
Embark on an adventure in the Urga Wolverine 4x4 buggy. This formidable predator is armed with a machine gun on a turret - for a more fun adventure!
For those who prefer sophisticated battles, the Kerner Serpente R12 sports car is intended. Engineers have placed a homing missile launcher right under its stylish hood.

d
demonwings03 11.11.21

Vagabund is
just two different texts you understand well, tell me whether it is included or not

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

Oh gods ... technology is getting smarter, the user is getting stupid ... If
you have your cars for pre-order, there will be.

d
demonwings03 11.11.21

Thank
you Vagabund !

V
Valera Sokolov 11.11.21

no one will tell you when the add-on to Just Coase 3 will be released?