3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Game Achievements (XCOM 2)

Who needs Taigan?
Complete the last task, using only traditional equipment,
you need to complete the game using only traditional things. Those. machine guns, kevlar, fragmentation grenades. A psionic should only use a shitty amp, like a swordsman with a standard sword, and so on. (Mercurionio)

Newbies in Luck
Complete the mission with some recruits in June or later
It's easy: we take a detachment of newcomers, we stuff one into the "Ghost" armor. We begin a mission to destroy the alien base (where it must be blown up and dumped). It is not necessary to kill enemies in this mission. We use stealth to reach the base from the side where the bomb was planted (usually next to the outer wall of the base). As a ghost, we pass through the wall, plant a bomb (does not require action) and go out into the street. On the street, we call the ranger and choose the landing site so that the rookie with the ghost can reach in the same course. Everything, evacuate. Mission accomplished without killing anyone and without casualties. Achievement received.

Inhuman Strength
Successfully complete the mission on Veteran difficulty and above using only one class of soldiers (excluding recruits)
What is the nuance of this achievement? I took only the grenadiers on a mission to blow up the base (one of them was trained in a partisan school and had his first assignment), blew up the base, completed the mission and was not given an achievement. Who did you manage to get the achievement from?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 11.11.21

What is the meaning of achievements by the way? Well that is maybe the level of the steam profile rises or something? I just never understood why many try to knock everything out

N
NPhysicist 11.11.21

For "superhuman strength", it may be necessary to complete the mission by participating in a firefight. So I decided to cheat, and sent all my soldiers with the Shaken status on a stealth mission to blow up the base (xs, how exactly this was localized in Russian), passed without a single shot or injury, but none of the soldiers recovered - i.e. such operations only nominally count.

"Traditional equipment" includes starting weapons, armor, grenades, etc.

v
vidgin 11.11.21

NPhysicist
"Traditional Equipment" - These are starting weapons, armor, grenades, etc.
starting only? Those. with plasma cannons and armor, a ghost is impossible?

For "superhuman strength", it may be necessary to complete the mission by participating in a firefight.

hmm ... are you sure?

ZaKTomSK
What is the meaning of achievements by the way? Well that is maybe the level of the steam profile rises or something? I just never understood why many try to knock everything out
in five years, you will open the game and see what you have achieved in it in terms of achievements. For example, I am proud that I passed Deus Ex without killing anyone. Without the achievement, I would not have remembered this, but I see that less than 2% of the players were able to pass the same way. In general, achievements have a lot of benefits, you yourself can choose which one is interesting to you. It's like a photo from an event, only I don't like taking screenshots in games, because I stupidly forget to take them, while achievements are given in the background.

Z
ZaKTomSK 11.11.21

vidgin
For example, I am proud that I passed the Deus Ex without killing anyone
. Oh, tin. I already imagined how incredibly difficult it is)

v
vidgin 11.11.21

NPhysicist
For "superhuman strength", it may be necessary to complete the mission by participating in a firefight.
I checked right now. No, participating in a firefight does not give an achievement. You need something else ...

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

In achive Who needs a taigan: you need to complete the game using only traditional things. Those. machine guns, kevlar, fragmentation grenades. A psionic should only use a shitty amp, like a swordsman with a standard sword, and so on. Achiva is for nerds, for many steamed for days killing Avatars. Those, by the way, cannot do without a sniper. PS: on the legend you cannot go through, since there is no limit on the number of packs that can be aggregated.
For superhuman strength you need to go through a guerrilla mission, I think. Those. some event.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

ZaKTomSK
Purely for myself. Don't like forget it. It was interesting for me to try to pass the last mission with assault rifles.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Mercurionio
killed the Taigan for 4 hours. Amused self-esteem, no more ☺

Y
Yuri Tuboltsev 11.11.21

Heroes of the Resistance
Reflect the punitive action, avoiding the death of more than 2 civilians.

Either an incorrect translation or a bug, but the achievement was given today, while 3 residents died.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Yuri Tuboltsev
The same bullshit

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Likewise about the little men. Looks like the game counts faceless crookedly. 3 woodpeckers gave their soul to God, but left achiva =)