3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Player6996 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Dots on the screen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Installed the game. When driving through the forest, I noticed some dots against the background of trees and the sun. I played around with the settings - it didn't help. Maybe someone knows what it is?
http://s011.radikal.ru/i316/1602/05/dd9aa49123d7.jpg
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boehringer 11.11.21

what vidyaha?

P
Player6996 11.11.21

GeForce 960 GTX 4gb

T
TheShadowedOne 11.11.21

Player6996
Likewise, but dots appear extremely rarely. Try to adapt the game in the prog from nvidia (geforce experience). It might help, but I wouldn't even bother.

P
Player6996 11.11.21

TheShadowedOne
Thanks for the advice. I'll try. Maybe it will help. They are a little stressful.
UPD: It didn't help.

M
Moisture Vaginov 11.11.21

) try to download any program for overclocking the video card and increase the voltage on the core by 1 (one) step, and reduce the memory.

X
X7Combinator 11.11.21

Update or reboot drivers for nvidia

S
Someone like-you 11.11.21

0.84 make the voltage and you don't need to overclock the vidyuhu

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.11.21

Try resetting the game settings.
Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
Direct reinstall.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.11.21

Player6996
The same problem, if you can solve it, share it.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

The game when loading objects makes them translucent, so that they appear not immediately abruptly, but somewhat gradually. You can adjust this parameter through the game's configs, for convenience, use the configurator from the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/12/? ... There, in principle, there is a lot to poke around, not only that. Well, choose a value so that the game would stop giving transparency to objects.
Also, as an option, a slow hard drive, high fragmentation - does not have time to load, as a consequence appears during loading. Defragment the hard drive or put it on ssd.
Maybe by the amount of video memory, the game settings have come out and this is how the game is weird. Throwing off the settings (perceptibly) for testing - it will disappear - it means cutting on a permanent basis.
Well, another option: Polish asshole. To deal with it, it is necessary to write to the technical support of the developers, they did it, they, in theory, know better. But I strongly doubt that they will answer in the case because they have not made the technical part of the game normal for almost a year.

S
Seagal S 11.11.21

The same trouble, only there are bright flashes for a split second become dots. vidyuha GTX970