3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Launch of dls without purchase in Rise of the Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Good day to all. Is there a way to run dls without buying a Steam version?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SandSkrem 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Yes. I’m playing since the release, I didn’t buy anything, I just took Lara at a higher price .... Seriously? Are they stupid or what?

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

You can look for ways. Throw something somewhere. Correct something in the files. But there will remain a serious risk to block the entire Steam account. Do you need it?

B
Bdzola 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
There is if you are not afraid to lose your Steam account! Is it worth the saved 500 r (rounded up) you decide!

U
Ujin Fix 11.11.21

Bdzola
249r if the plot and 400r if the season

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

More shortly, as I understand it, except for the purchase option, no. Clearly understood! But with ... what kind of evil people are sitting here on pg - to a simple question, a drain of shit is simply due to the fact that they did not like the fact that someone decided to just spiral the toy / dls (not about everyone). Did you really buy the minusors ?! A, fsё is clear).

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Bdzola
VAC anti- cheat? No, have not heard! I make myself clear *

m
melvinov 11.11.21

What nonsense are they writing about blocking akka and other crap? Passed several games with pirate DLS, including Witcher 3 ... stupidly threw the ep1 folder into the DLS and norms folder ... and nothing like this happened ... like many ... just to deceive people and write nonsense: "Oh god, don't, they'll ban the acc ... and blah blah blah"

D
Dragon2055 11.11.21

melvinov I
absolutely agree about what was said. There will be nothing. Why should there be something? VAC works specifically in the multiplayer of some games. The only risk is that when a patch for Larka appears, DLS will fly off, since the files that you are changing will be overwritten.
And there is a method - I dropped the link to the author in the LAN for anti-starors. there the method is described.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Dragon2055 I support the last 3 replies. ATP for answers. What nonsense are they writing about blocking akka and other shit?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

komix13
I don't need it.

L
Lex raven 11.11.21

Friends, I don’t know, I have to write here, but I couldn’t find another topic. Question: besides Baba Yaga, are there still DLC expected or can you erase it after passing with a clear conscience?

R
RENLANG 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
yes, you can, I did it myself, there is info on anti-

starforce Spoiler