3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasuke 11.11.21 11:24 pm

Cullen's quest: "Before dawn" - bug! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please help with the bug. Maybe some of you had a similar bug. After finding three letters in the Emerald Mounds for the "Before Dawn" quest, Cullen disappeared in Skyhold and I cannot complete the quest. I tried to reload the game and load old saves, but it doesn’t help, now I have already passed 80% of the game, I thought it would appear after the main tasks, but no.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 11.11.21

Gone altogether? Maybe he went to talk to Cassandra? I don't quite remember when this should happen, but then only a soldier stands in his office, and he himself is at the forge.

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

deeVries
I combed the whole castle and talked to everyone, but he simply does not exist. I have already played the game twice and this has not happened, and then I decided to go through the third time 100%, I found all the mosaics, bottles, etc., I already did a lot of quests, but Kalen disappeared and this quest could not be completed :-(

A
Amishor 11.11.21

Vasuke
I have never encountered such a thing . But there was a bug with exactly the moment when he had to be caught talking with Cassandra. I had some kind of quest hanging with him, and in his office the conversation with the messenger did not work, as a result he was also nowhere to be found. The rollback of the save helped, since I have a habit of making a quick save every minute and the usual one before every important decision.
Maybe a problem with some mods? There are eternal problems with them.

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

deeVries
I only have a mod on Sulfur. I don’t know why it happened, I’ve already played the game and it simply doesn’t, now I don’t know the reason.

d
dios1991 11.11.21

He doesn't seem to be there, you should have met a scout there and he will say something, after talking with Kasandra they will argue there for the first or second time. and also check at the rate of square meters and talk with dagny.

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

dios1991
I already wrote, I tried everything, there is no scout or Cullen.

d
dios1991 11.11.21

Vasuke
there is such a possibility that the scout fell into the textures, the option to load the save before going to skyhold. and it is advisable to read the tips on the forum on the passage of the square, there you can often find such information

, if that is not what you are looking for
It is necessary to complete it before the story mission "Marvel at the same perfection", otherwise the task will become unavailable. Having got to Skyhold for the first time, talk to Cullen, and he will give this quest. We leave for the Emerald Graves. We destroy the groups of templars highlighted by the marker, we search their camps and collect letters. We return to Skyhold and give them to Cullen. Then we go to Empriz du Lyon and look for three letters in the area indicated by the marker. After that we talk in Skyhold with Cullen. After that, we go to the basement and talk to Dagna (the operation "Arrival of the enchantress" must be performed on the table of the command headquarters for the quest "Runes-making"). Then, at the command headquarters, we perform the operation "Find vulnerability", after that we talk with Cullen and perform another operation - "Track down Samson." Talk to Cullen again and go to the temple of Dumat using the global map. Clear the room, talk to Maddox and find 3 clues (using the [v] key). We return to Skyhold and talk to Cullen. The bonus of completing the mission will be that Dagna will create a rune that can split Samson's armor.

Perseverance
Advisor: Cullen

After the story mission "Evil Eyes, Evil Hearts" you will not catch Cullen in the usual place, but you will be informed that he is arguing about something with Cassandra. Go to the forge (located next to the place where you can usually meet Kassandra). As soon as you go inside, the cutscene is activated. At the end of it we go to Cullen. In a conversation with him, you can decide his future fate. However, remember that if your character is having an affair with him, then if you force Cullen to start taking lyrium again, further relationship will become impossible.

If it didn't help, then I don't know how else to help, maybe there is the same bug with a quest like Cole's, after 3-4 TP with Skyhold the square disappears

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

dios1991
Thank you, of course I have already completed the game, but next time I will try to get around this bug :-)