3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis far 11.11.21 11:24 pm

How to talk to Virgil (Fallout 4)

I came to him on a quest in a cave, so let's say he did not kill him several times, but he could not talk. What to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greek979 11.11.21

I am also interested in this question, I got to it and that's it (((

R
Ricky Tavi 11.11.21

Same stuff. I am him this way and that. and in the terminal I read and poked something.
And at least henna

D
Dako7 11.11.21

Do not shoot the turrets at the beginning of the cave, he will then mistake you for the enemy, go in the cold, he will not touch you.

M
Makarovani1 11.11.21

well, they were firing .. and why did I shoot the turret, now the virgin is always sagrenous. And now what to start the game again? And no autosaves, after all

d
darkpromo 11.11.21

Makarovani1
you haven't played chtoli in the previous parts. in the fallout, it is always necessary to save the maximum every 5-10 minutes, because sometimes bugs fly out.

m
megoladon 11.11.21

guys teleport to any other place from the cave and then back to Virgil it worked like that for me

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 11.11.21

I go into the cave to Virgil with serum and immediately writes Missya failed, all the enemies are inside. Above listed did not work !!! WHAT IS RUNNING ???

S
SiLwwErh0f 11.11.21

I left this business until I went through the storyline, after that I just chose the task and calmly went to it, though now the problem is, if you choose the Brotherhood, then Virgil cannot be taken as a partner, and he will also drive him away, tell me if there is a console command to take him as a partner?

A
AUX_dude 11.11.21

Felix Vaytekaytis
It's all about power armor, and as I understand it, it doesn't really matter which one. Many characters are aggro on power. Saved for everyone in front of the entrance to the Hulk, went in - he gets aggro. I rebooted, took off the power one (picked up the radiation), went in - did not aggro.
Shl. the turret on the first visit banged on the machine. Then, for some reason, he didn’t attack the force.

A
Arti 11.11.21

megoladon
helped, thank you

D
DarkAlienMax 11.11.21

Guys. I will say this, I also went to him and both are red, read here that the power is to blame, well, in principle, the quest with the silver cloak is also the power one, rebooted, removed the power one at the entrance and left the satellite in the power room, went in all the rules, passed the quest) waste I'm waiting for him to become a man again)

S
Sergey Balamoot 11.11.21

I walked in the 60th armor, there were no problems, I went into X01, rushes, writes the task of the serum failed. Overloaded, entered without a suit, order gave Virgil the serum.

A
Alexey Noskov 11.11.21

He looks like Curie, too.