3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19 07:37 pm

Bundle textures - bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone seen this bug when texture dirt, pavers, etc. hanging over the main land? While Geralt walks the earth passing through these textures. As such correct?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19

An even better example... one and the same texture from different angles. It is translucent, so that the screen is not very clear what it is, but if you swing the camera, you can see that it hangs in the air somewhere at the level of the tibia.

z
zolthan 09.11.19

You'd even clickable screenshots made. No, you can't see

K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19

zolthan
Ctrl+ help(sory, I just don't know how)

B
Bupycop 09.11.19

Cyril Beauties
Fashion cost? I have a word was a little different problem, transparent textures of barrels, boxes and other things. Long puzzled, cut off, alternately fashions that could be related, but nothing helped... it ended off with a misplaced mod to skip the Intro/dialogue downloads and textures appeared) Maybe you have some mod installed crooked or out of date... try to disable everything and start a new game for a fresh start, to be sure to understand the mod deal... If you are all set. And if you're playing without mods, you can turn on, some sort of on road textures or something like that, will be able to fix this.

K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19

Bupycop
Thank you, but here it is in the game... Friend has tested these on the net game, and he's doing just as well hanging. Incidentally, the floor map is made like this double textures.

B
Bupycop 09.11.19

Cyril Beauties
Well then I can only recommend the mod to troubleshoot some graphics bugs.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2117

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.19

I do not understand what the problem is on screen
but either A - not forced by 16-fold anisotropy or texture of the type parallax and it uses some sort of bilinear or trilinear smoothing method
or STE again, parallax and with it will be either the effect of deflation because there is no parallax with the trace of the beam
or relatively speaking in brief. there are plane and parallax may be squeezed either up or down. in this case, as if the Witcher is the heel or at the bottom of the texture or on the highest point of the conditional height of this texture from Cheo can occur visual effect as if the heel is above the geometry or as it naturally goes.
this is not a bug this feebleness and conventionality technology just
I have no more Pitch ideas that there may be Pitch to occur from the test descriptions and screenshots

K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19

MunchkiN 616
https://vk.com/videos139605537?z=video139605537_456239155%2Fpl_139605537_-2
Texture with traces to the right of Geralt... I hope it is less seen in the video

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.19

Cyril Beauties
a very strange bug
or it is the work of the mods and they rewrote
or alternatively, if there the sound is smoothing mssa, it is necessary to turn off. then check the filtering mode of the textures in the settings of the graphics card drive global - forced enabling or disabling anisotropic filtering
and as in the original game for example in white gardens (the beginning of the Ira) to look at coastal sandy slopes if they are the same Shine or look strange it is perhaps some deep bug of your video card and drivers

K
Kirik_LaL 09.11.19

MunchkiN 616
I doubt that this is a bug... checked a few places with two different computers(1 with mod 2 - no mod at all).
Iron different, settings are different, the result is the same.
Only thing that was checked on the saves from a computer where there are mods, but I doubt that is Rola.
Campaign the game just made... for purity of experiment it would be necessary with more of a comp to look at, but so far no such possibility.

R
Richards 09.11.19

my PS was waist-deep in the ground, is the Witcher 3, the bagovannaya game in the series.

V
Vyxyxol 09.11.19

Cyril Beauties
Have the same place, with mods, without mods, whatever, Geralt is knee-deep in these textures fails. Apparently cant engine or something.

t
tvoimoiagent 09.11.19

Fuck yeah, it's so long ago, netpeeker it's not a fixit, but it can fix the flying grass and so on. It happens that the puddle in the same flies, though from a different angle all the rules. As for the first, like feet stuck in the mud a bit :D

c
cheezette 09.11.19

Cyril Beauties wrote:
I doubt that this is a bug... checked a few places with two different computers(1 with mod 2 - no mod at all).
Iron different, settings are different, the result is the same.
Only thing that was checked on the saves from a computer where there are mods, but I doubt that is Rola.
Campaign the game just made... for purity of experiment it would be necessary with more of a comp to look at, but so far no such possibility.
Never noticed before like garbage, maybe the saves associated with the mod somehow and doesn't let go. You need to try to start a new game, but on a completely clean game