3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 11.11.21 11:27 pm

The computer does not see the video card after disconnecting the monitor from it

Good day, dear. Today I would like to ask the advanced part of the population for advice. The fact is that yesterday I decided to buy 4GB of RAM in order to have a total of 8GB. He turned everything off and took the computer to the store. Arriving at the store, I gave the computer to the master, he picked up the bar and put it on. But his monitor did not work. Ie the computer worked, but the monitor did not work. (He also mentioned that the cooler on my video card does not always work, that is, sometimes it needs to be pushed in order for it to spin. He said that it was due to dust) After some manipulations, he turned on the monitor, checked everything and gave the computer. Arriving home, I connect everything (naturally, after waiting an hour after the street) and find that the monitor does not work for me. And by connecting the monitor cable to the hole of the mat. the monitor is working. (I have a built-in video card). That is, from mate. the board works, but from the video card - no. But at the same time, the cooler of the video card is spinning and it seems to work. Going into the device manager, I did not find my video card (By the way, my AMD HD7850 video card) And what's the problem? Previously, everything worked, as soon as I disconnected the monitor - everything immediately stopped working. The computer was on my floor and sometimes I touched the monitor plug and the screen turned pink, but everything was corrected by adjusting the plug.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SP-minus 11.11.21

a master with crooked hands (such as DNS) broke the computer

d
dobro4insky 11.11.21

PaXa_ Is the
video card even yours worth it? Or changed the miracle master? Why did I carry the computer, is it really possible to insert the operative, is this such a problem?
And this country flew into space ...
In fact, take out a screwdriver, untwist the system unit, pull out a new memory and look ...

K
KPK666 11.11.21

Try to get the vidyuhu and insert it back. Check the power plugs to see if they are missing. And yes, get out a new bar and test without it.

D
Djonnikc 11.11.21

dobro4insky
Yeah, I also heard that they (masters) take money for it. That is about 200 rubles for one bar, that is, I decided to set myself 4 bars of 4 Giga each, it will cost +800 (half the cost of one). This is how people are bred, 200 rubles for one click)))

D
Djonnikc 11.11.21

PaXa_ Do you
connect to the motherboard with the same cable, with the same connector ?? For example DVI - HDMI and in fact, and in that case ??
He could change the settings in the BIOS, for the integrated video core! Here.

d
dobro4insky 11.11.21

Djonnikc
Of course, they take it, they also need to live ... And I will say not a bad job and money ... We have so many such unique ones in our country ...

D
Djonnikc 11.11.21

PaXa_ The
video card is hardly broken, my mother would start squeaking right away! In my opinion, one long and three (two) short!
Also, the monitor must have an input button (or equivalent). Try to press it, perhaps by default it outputs to another video output! It's trite - I know, but it helps!

S
SHIFT 11 11.11.21

There was the same problem with the Radeon 7850. Don't get the ram and don't go into the BIOS settings. Connect the cable to the adapter and insert it into the input of the vidyuhi without fixing it. You turn on the computer and drive the plug in the socket. I'll have to pee but it will work. When turned on, it will make a distinctive sound. With iron, all the rules are lousy contact.