3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Computer does not meet requirements (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello everyone. I played the open beta and wanted to buy the game. But! From the boot itself and throughout the entire session, a message hangs in the upper right corner: "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for the game." And I have a question, do not start if I have problems with the game when I'll buy it (like a map of the city is full, a bunch of players, etc.)
played the minimum salary in 1920x1080, no brakes, all the rules were. (graphics by the way pleased with the minimum settings)
Laptop parameters: intel core i7-4510U, 8 gb RAM, nvidia geforce 840M 4gb
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
I have the same inscription on the laptop (he is already old, he is 5 years old, for trips the very thing =)), only with the game Dying light, nothing is played normally, the license is steam.

k
k0rben 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
I have i7-3630QM, 8GB ram, Geforce GT 650m and it plays quite well, but do you have Gt 840m or just 840m? But in principle, if it is played in beta, then I think it will be complete.

I
Ivan Bystrov 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
just close this message and that's it. This is just a recommendation. If comfortable, what are the problems?

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

k0rben
I just have 840m. After it there are already gtx (such as gaming laptops)

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Ivan Bystrov
Got it) I just wanted to ask people what and how in that game. I'll order myself for a hike) I liked the game

A
Alex Sazonov 11.11.21

I think, before the release, the optimization will be fine-tuned. After all, this is an MMO, here the main thing for them is a good online, so that many can afford to play

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Alex Sazonov
They hardly polished in 2 weeks) If only they prepared a cut-down version of the game in advance, even before the beta)))

F
Fatcannabis 11.11.21

Ahahahahah, what are you talking about, there is a minimum of gtx 660, all the other vidyuhi will not pull, ts down, on such shit as you have in full hd only cards will pull, little liar

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Chelseafc777
Is that you for me? You are a deer, my laptop costs 65k rubles. I have a 4 gigabyte vidyuha. And what's the point in lying to me? To listen to your verbal diarrhea? I had no such plans. The game runs without brakes in a resolution of 1920x1080 !!! The settings are minimal, but even with them the picture is pleasant.
You say at least gtx 660? This is a 2 gig ddr5 video with 192 bit bus. But only if you looked through the information objectively (at least read different articles), then you would know that the game is running on weaker vidyuhs. And if you are such a seasoned gamer, you would know that all the requirements for all games are too high, and that people play on more powerful PCs.
About the little one! Listen, well, for some reason I'm sure that I'm older than you))) Usually shkolota tries to crap everyone for no reason, which you tried to do.
And I have been playing for over 15 years. Started with Spectrum, which is on audio cassettes.
So buddy, keep your opinion to yourself

F
Fatcannabis 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
shkolota calm down

S
Strimline 11.11.21

I don’t think the systems will improve. Most likely on RAM swears? But I even ran it on 4GB :)

F
Faruk123 11.11.21

I am amazed how it goes well with you, and even in full hd, my low fps is low at a resolution of 1366x780. But I am glad that Larka is working fine

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

jekovalov
Why are you amazed? What systems do you have, what are you surprised at? I described my characteristics. I have an i7 processor, 8 RAMs and a 4 gig 840M card. I have all the games. And by default in all games 1920x1080. I do not play in windows and at small resolutions

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Chelseafc777
Walk

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Look, see the video above, you can find it on YouTube. There the game is generally on 640M (mobile video card) and with an i5 processor and 6 operatives

a
adikus1 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
All the rules if the beta pulls in FullHD means the full version of the game will work the same way! the main thing is good cooling for a laptop for a long game! Don't worry about the full city map! First of all, you're not playing from the top view. that is, there will be no difference in performance from the beta (well, unless the developed ones are screwed up! although you can fix it with patches! and secondly, this already gives a request not to your video, but to the processor and the RAM! and they suit you at the minimum wages exactly (I7 percent and 8GB of RAM without problems to cope with this) about more players, this is also a request not to your hardware, but rather to the division servers and your internet connection

a
adikus1 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
Chelseafc777
Played beta on i5 3350 3.10 Hz and 6 GB RAM gtx 960 2 GB in 1920 * 1080 resolution ultra settings 40-50 fps. so no need to prove that the game is not optimized and very demanding on the hardware!

a
adikus1 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
Do not listen to this student, he just trolls you

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

adikus1
Really got out by schoolchildren))) Yes, the laptop boiled when I ran in beta) But it did not turn off, it means that the cooling is rolling. For some reason they don't believe me that I'm playing in fullHD))) I didn't even think to play games at a lower resolution, why then such a system) Then a regular laptop would be enough for me

j
jeorje 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
with Spectrum and audiocassettes we started in 85-86, and this is already thirty years, not fifteen)) ..