3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Gordan 09.11.19 07:37 pm

Went to the moth priest)) ! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The bottom line is this decided for custody of dawn to go and found the moth priest and he Serano throw was well, I decided that maybe due to the fact that she is a vampire sent her home healed the priest he attacked me introduced stopcombat priest sword was sheathed and then immediately pulled back again and snapped at me I tried to dump him and meet him in the castle of dawnguard but it's there again pounced on Serano I priest resurrect om tried so guardians of the dawn pounced on him and the priest to run away and beg for mercy what a game going on in fucking Skyrim !? what to do then ??
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 09.11.19

We recommend you to download early save ...
With these saves, after the console commands, nothing helped.

I have a priest too, behaved as wrong ...
In passing, it is desirable to do everything as it should be on the quest and it should all work. It concerns the moment of release of the priest from captivity.

I remember even re-requested, because of bugs in the Shelter of the Elders.
Here:
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/topic-67742030_30712120
The theme is dedicated to just your event.

S
Sauron03 09.11.19

Mr.Gordan
so it is necessary for the quest. it should beat half to death, then he will say, well, it's not me, it's the vampire drove me or something like that, then bring him at

s
saturn7774 09.11.19

Sauron03
True ...
Only Mr.Gordan, the priest does not calm down ...

T
Tiberiym 09.11.19

As it was, kastui him calm (enemies not attacking), and talk to him quick.

M
Mr.Gordan 09.11.19

yeah all is clear, thanks for the help!
never has simply not played for the guards and decided to go here on such garbage!