3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheEmeric 11.11.21 11:27 pm

What are the best graphics settings? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I have been playing in bf for a long time and I know that there is no point except for setting the range to ultra, and some settings even interfere with ultra, what about cs go, what graphics settings should I set?

ps pulls everything to the maximum with anti-aliasing x16, well, for some reason it seems to me that something needs to be set to a minimum so that it does not interfere
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freund benno 11.11.21

TheEmeric
Put everything to a minimum.

D
Dоuble Agent 11.11.21

All sorts of whistle-type blurring can be turned off so as not to distract. In addition, given how important the reaction is in the game, a couple of extra frames per second clearly does not hurt either.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 11.11.21

TheEmeric
Turn off anti-aliasing, filtering, blurring and you will be happy.

T
TheEmeric 11.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
why turn off anti-aliasing, I wrote not to raise FPS, it is already 200+, but asked what to turn off so that the eye does not interfere with it

S
SHPRD95 11.11.21

put everything on the minimum, except for filtering (8x)

U
Ubisoft quality mark 11.11.21

TheEmeric
Lack of anti-aliasing will not be noticeable.

I
INTEL555 11.11.21

Maybe somehow you can change the config to raise the FPS? Who knows, tell me please. It is necessary, not a super powerful computer.

d
dsn1337 11.11.21

INTEL555
To begin with, set up your video card for cs go in Google there is a lot of information, in the graphics settings the resolution is 4: 3, the lower the better and everything is at the minimum, the configs also help. You can also enter the command -theards 4 in the auto start settings (where 4 indicate how many cores on the pc)