3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
General-2k 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Laboratories and Scientists (XCOM 2)

Tell me what to do with laboratories and scientists? I have one lab with 2 scientists who add only + 13% and + 14% to research. There are also 2 free scientists, but the fact is that more laboratories are not allowed to be built, what to do with them? Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance for your help

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Let them sit and scratch their turnips, there you need a total number of scientists for some projects. It seems like the highest number required is 6 glasses on the base ... although I could be wrong. 6 I remember, at the end of the game you need something for something, like in the gates.

u
u3epJlu 11.11.21

Yes, it seems that more than six scientists will not be needed, which is strange by the way. Why can't they all be shoved into the laboratory? Although I only built the lab at the end, I thought it would do.)

G
General-2k 11.11.21

Isn't it thought out that way ?!

G
General-2k 11.11.21

Isn't it thought out that way ?!

N
Negih 11.11.21

General-2k
I didn't really focus on, but I recommend paying attention to this: when you get a new scientist from him IMMEDIATELY it is written that the research speed grows by n% (about 11%). So if you had 10 scientists, research would take 1 day.

C
Counsellor 11.11.21

General-2k
Yes, it is ill-conceived, or rather, something is not understood. Each scientist when hired, as Negih wrote, adds a%, and when you build a lab, it's the same%. Or here with a laby + some kind of incorrect translation, or it is about nothing at all.
Somehow, these + 10% to 13% give a little less than nothing.