3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supervisоr 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Walkthrough (and Extraction Point addon) (FEAR)

All remaining and urgent questions here.
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fasds 11.11.21

How to make sure that the flashlight does not turn off at all, otherwise, not only does it shine dimly, it also goes out every 15 seconds.

M
Mareek 11.11.21

I can’t pick up other types of weapons except the ones I have with me. What is the reason?

G
Gratch 11.11.21

I have a problem. I bought fear here, I play it means I went to the chapter of Revelation (10). There, Alma was completely pissed off. In general, according to the mission, you need to destroy the fuses, I killed 3 and when I blow up 4, they write to me "you died" just like in a fall. Tried effect 0 from different points.

S
SiViS69 11.11.21

Mm Gratch and HOW to destroy them ????

N
Nekit 007 11.11.21

FACTS:
1000 cloned special forces.
9 types of modern and futuristic weapons.
10 hours (approximately that much will take for a single)
44 levels (some very monotonous and gray)
11 episodes, prologue and epilogue
1 scary girl Alma

N
Nickolka 11.11.21

help, people. I'm stuck on the last card of interval 5 - blinside. I killed all the special forces, walked around everything inside and out, but I can't find where to go next - I rush around in a circle. in the passage I read that you need to crawl between the pipes. but between which ones? I won't find them ...
help, please.

N
Nickolka 11.11.21

everything, figured it out myself, it was only necessary to write a question))

M
MihaеL 11.11.21

What can be difficult in passing fair?)
Kill, smash, have fun ...)

M
Monolithian Charon 11.11.21

Solid fun)))

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

Well, if you gamble on the elite, you feel the complexity. yes, the main thing is not the complexity but the FEAR itself

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

Gratch, of course,
I don’t know, I explode all the rules with fuses and everything is fine. maybe a glitch during installation or maybe a glitch in the game itself. Well, I can tell you the way is not honest truth !!!! Well, listen, you prescribe the god code (for immortality), you explode and you run back, you get out on the elevator, but don't turn it off until you finish the mission. may work

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

SiViS69
they are destroyed very easily, you take a weapon and smack at them (there are 4 of them) they are destroyed with 1 shot everything is easy

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

but how do you make a flashlight so that it always shines? it will go out! if the code is not written, although I do not even know such a code

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

Mareek is
not well there he carries with him 3 different types of weapons! For a start, I threw out the weapon and then took a new one there like that. well, or change that in principle the same thing. we can write the tears code (all weapons and all cartridges) and there will be less worries BY A LOT !!!!

g
ge4rofw4r 11.11.21

guys, help, how does air need an answer to the question: who is Aldus Bishop and where in the original do we meet him? and in what episode does he die? thank you very much in advance!!! otherwise this is the only moment that I do not remember for the full storyline, since at the beginning of "Project Perseus" the coordinator says that Armacham's guards killed Bishop, the main operative ... I hope for your understanding =)

N
Nemesis 11.11.21

Bishop? Isn't that the one that got mined?

In any case, the side characters do not greatly influence the main plot.

The full storyline is revealed by the text on the laptop in one of the last missions

g
ge4rofw4r 11.11.21

In any case, the side characters do not greatly influence the main plot.

I agree, but still interesting =)
and now another question follows: HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE END OF PERSEUS MANDATE ??? the one that after the credits ... the senator's office, Alma's DNA is brought to it (as it turned out, it was taken by Delta O_o) and the senator says:
-Loss?
The mercenary to him:
-You understood ...
And then Paxton Fettel in the frame ...

I in a silent pause ... did not understand anything ... if you explain anything. pliz =)

A
AssFet 11.11.21

On the table, he puts the container not with Alma's DNA, but with Fettel's DNA. Yes, and it seems to me that this is not a senator at all ... Fettel is in the frame ... but don't worry too much, all the same, these are alternative plots and EP and Perseus. They don't count against the main line.

white_dream:
yes you DOX our esteem) there almost all the characters are from 1 part

k
kost_prizrack_8 11.11.21

the hardest part to pass in this part is when you climb the hospital or on the subway

A
AssFet 11.11.21

excellent missions)) the most terrible.