3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rightzel 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How do I reset the legend level? (Dying Light)

Actually, the crux of the matter is in the title. How do I reset the legend level? The Cheat Engine tables do not help - I did not find the freshest one where the legendary skill is reset. If there are ways (legal or not) - write in the comments, please. I downloaded the save game, but I don't want to play with level 250, it gets boring with the damage of 35k.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Baramir7771
And download the save where this Legend is still not weak in sight? This is, of course, if you do not marry the option of a new game from scratch.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

That is, you want to say that there are no saves on PG where you have not played at all in Following ??? Are you kidding? And you don't write anything about the content that interests you there.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Baramir7771
Well, yes, you supposedly want everything 100% but Legend 0 ... aha, wait. Even your perfect save was probably made through a mod that opened all those colors and drew yourself 250 menus, at best, with bugs, drawing a mountain of emergency boxes. Drive is not a problem at all.
And I do not like 35k damage, take a stick from a zombie, they all now almost have something "worthwhile".

C
CP3M 11.11.21

Baramir7771
As they said, download the save without Following and pump the theme with cheats for whatever you want)

_
_SpiKe_ 11.11.21

I remember, if you go to the skills menu, where there is a button it says "reset skills", I did not press it) I think it will help you

I
Ilya1984 11.11.21

_SpiKe_
The "Reset" button resets only the allocated legend points and can be distributed over a new one.