3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 11.11.21 11:27 pm

1.7 Lost Tales (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Started a new campaign, The Lost Tales of Axeoth. In the announcement of patch 1.7, it was written that now the level of GG pumping is not limited, but on the very first map, upon reaching level 10, GG reached its maximum - again, a third of battles in the location are wasted. Developed at the expense of endless pumping, what did they mean, reach the final map, and then swing as much as you like (if there is anything)? Maybe the limit was removed only for single cards? Finally, we returned the map view with the mouse again - at least some plus. Maybe it seemed to me, but the optimization of the game has become even worse, from the effects on the location - FPS standing still dances +/- 5.
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.11.21

nestrbob
As far as I understand, the limit was removed in multiplayer and in battles, but in the campaign everything is the same as before.

I
IvanoffSerg 11.11.21

nestrbob "Maybe it seemed to me, but the optimization of the game has become even worse." It didn't seem like my GeForce GTX 660Ti video card heats up more than in Fallout 4 (Windows 7X64). And the new campaign is shitty, kind of childish. I literally force myself to play (with a fool I bought early access at one time). HM&M VI, as for me, is better at times.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

IvanoffSerg
Yes, it's funny, of course, in Fallout 4 my system keeps on average 60 FPS at maximum speed , and in "cool" heroes at maximum speed 30 FPS for joy. I tried to set everything to a minimum, removed everything I could - I got 50 FPS. I tried to drag the camera into the dark, the result is the same - it turns out that the system is not planted by the graphics, but by the engine itself. Something is wrong with the game.
Spoiler

M
MrGutlya 11.11.21

nestrbob
in fallout'e cool graph?) Well, well ..
but on the topic .. is the point in 7 to play? especially in a buggy one ..

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Vlad Voronin
Fallout 4 is taken as an example because there is also a buggy engine and not every computer pulls it, but compared to the heroes, it's just a sweetie (I'm talking about the engine).

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Another game bug. On the last map of the 1st mission, the main task is not counted, although it is marked as completed - the passage to the ship did not open.
Spoiler
PS The bug was on the repack from Khatab, I downloaded a new one from = nemos = and everything worked.
Spoiler

N
NatanieLzZ 11.11.21

Strange patch. My fps grew a little, but for any action related to the interface, the game freezes for a couple of minutes

I
IvanoffSerg 11.11.21

Vlad Voronin I wrote: I bought a license, and in general, I love this series of games. Although you are right in some ways - you can wait until the "golden" edition is released, but something tells me, I will have to wait a very long time, I may not live :))

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Completed to the end of The Lost Tales of Axeoth. The last map of the campaign is something, at first you play yawning Easter cakes in the sandbox and suddenly the task is for a monster that practically demolishes your entire army in a couple of moves (immediately throws a "death star" into your army, and at the very 4 detachment of Archangels, among other things), if the magic is poorly pumped, then there is nothing to catch there at all. Probably the calculation of the game is to completely restore its army after each super battle (if you survive). In a word, G with a capital letter, although someone may like this.