3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21 11:27 pm

QUESTION TO SERVAK ADMINS URGENTLY !!!!!!!!! (Counter-Strike: Source)

Dear server admins 46.174.54.80:27015 server name MEGA DRIVE [DeathMatch] [v34] [18+] if you are present here, explain to me the reason for my ban, or tell me where this is being discussed ?????????????
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.11.21

well, play on another server .. why are you different?)

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
Well, first of all, no one whines !!! secondly, as it is not pleasant when for the fact that just someone wanted me to be banned)))))

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.11.21

Turbo-515TM2
well, it means they just got fun, they just banned it ahaha)

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
comedian level god

A
AR3E 11.11.21

It's not even a Playground server. If you want to express yourself - formulate the thought competently and in a word, and not trying to express emotions with this))))) shit.

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

AR3E
I understand that this is not a play server, I wrote in RUSSIAN "or tell me where this is being discussed ?????????????"

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Turbo-515TM2
Then why are you deliberately littering the forum? What is the likelihood that of the few people who follow the feed, there will be a person from this server and, moreover, its admin?

where is it discussed
What is being discussed ? Reasons for bans on the left servers? Man, are you serious?
Now, if there is a desire to discuss the problem in broad aspects - you are here http://www.playground.ru/blogs/
There is nowhere to discuss your personal problem.

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

AR3E
"What is the probability that of the few people who follow the feed, there will be a person from this server and, moreover, its admin?" Well, what if)) My friend, I understand everything perfectly and agree with you, it's just such garbage that I know the current this site where they ask similar questions and find questions on them

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

tell the forums where this is discussed if anyone knows

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Turbo-515TM2
One should not hope for chance, but for specific patterns. Now, if the question stood in some Boltalka, presented in the form of a problem about this and that, completely different answers would appear - and there would be some benefit. Rather, this is an attempt to solve a social problem alone. That school administrator will continue to ban objectionable people until his people plant them on their horns, or they just don’t score on the server. It's a rotten idea to discuss a specific ban.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Turbo-515TM2
Look for something in the blog / forum or a group in the contact of this server. If you find it there and ask

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.11.21

Turbo-515TM2
you needed to find out what a server is in the group, and now just play on other servers and do not clog up the already clogged forum ..)