3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serdjjuss 11.11.21 11:27 pm

When you can put mods (Fallout 4)

When, at what point in the game can you put mods on armor, weapons, etc.? and where are they then in the game? can you start the game with mods? and where then to look for everything?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VaulTTeC2077 11.11.21

I did not expect that there are people in the world who do not know elementary things.

V
VaulTTeC2077 11.11.21

You can put the mod at any time during the game, though there is an exception.
Each mod is unique, read the description of the mod and find out where what to look for or how to get it.

s
serdjjuss 11.11.21

I’m probably the last one to stay.

s
serdjjuss 11.11.21

Anyone can answer ..... or are you all cool?

s
simmac 11.11.21

serdjjuss
Install mods whenever you want, and the location is usually written on the mod page (read the description and installation instructions) That's all.

s
serdjjuss 11.11.21

This is the third year I have not left the house. I recently downloaded the game.

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

serdjjuss
If you play recently, then, IMHO, play at first without mods. When you realize that you are missing some other features in the game that mods give, then you can easily figure out how to install and use them.

A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21

1st and obligatory dialogue mod

s
shah-iyri 11.11.21

serdjjuss
Indeed, as Vladimir2307 noted, it is better to complete the game for the first time without mods - impressions are enough. Mods are put on the second pass, for a change and new achievements. Yes, and you need to put it wisely, i.e. not everything in a row - why, but because some mods are not compatible with each other and after their installation a so-called "crash" occurs, ie. "game crash", or, as an option: quests simply may not start. Therefore, if you put a mod on a booking, then you do not need to put more mods on a booking. Optimal is when you put on one of the different topics, i.e. one armor + one graphics improvement + weapon mod, etc. Some mods start working from the moment they are installed, regardless of your stage of passage, while others require you to start the game again, for the third, you generally need to "climb into the console", or into the root settings.

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.11.21

If you install a bunch of mods, I advise you not to install everything at once, but 1-2. In this case, in case of crashes, it will be possible to turn off / remove the last added mods

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

Alexey Enyutin
That's right !!!!! Oh, and crashed, and did not even start!
This is AnyModAnyWeapon, Consistant Weapon Damage.