3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onore 11.11.21 11:27 pm

CS: Source - ban for no reason at will? * _ * (Counter-Strike: Source)

I ask the CS: Source admins to ban 666VAMPIRE666 - he accuses me of cheating, persuades his team when there are few people on the server. As a result, for 1 evening I was banned by the players of the opposite team with the participation of this subject 2 times on the 7th and 6th servers. I recorded 2 demos 1 short from 7 because I started recording late and the second from 6 from beginning to end. Tired of tolerating the antics of this subject. In addition, a ban for no reason insults me, I'd rather get nasty and get a well-deserved rest than catch a ban for a good game. I post both demos and 3 screenshots to substantiate my words, since it comes to that.
I really don't want to see such inadequate people on playground servers.
www.sendspace.com/file/tu3p7u'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/tu3p7u
weight 6 mb

I'd like to see the opinion of the admins.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
HALO666 11.11.21

Judging by your remarks, you are inadequate, if you tried to ban, then there was a reason, and without the participation of your team, it is quite difficult to get a ban by voting.
Vamp has been playing on PG servers for a very long time, and I never met you there at all.

aka Vadimka

W
Wwg 11.11.21

aka Vadimka plya is tough: D would still write: aka a tram conductor, those are more suitable,

but I didn’t meet you there at all.
you yourself, who is he, he hasn’t met blah ... eccentric ..

Vampircheg goes on a well-deserved rest, if he wants to find out the reason I will explain in icq

A
ANDRSS 11.11.21

Aha got a "vampircheg", the Swede did the right thing!
HALO666 - I play every day for 4-5 hours, Honoré plays almost every day, but who are YOU, sales interestno?
ZY: "aka Vadimka" - did not find even in the article!

M
MICROBIK 11.11.21

)))) They killed the vampire with a silver bullet)))

O
Onore 11.11.21

Many thanks.
For Halo666, I am inadequate when I am angry, and when you are accused of cheating, it is annoying. I do not mean comic cries of people, it happens) But really accusations. I went to the wampa and asked the reason, I heard an answer worthy of praise: I shoot through the smoke * _ * and unmistakably follow the people behind the door. And I don’t even know what to answer to such comments: P
I never thought not to shoot through the smoke, since the bullets fly freely in it, and it’s a sin not to bullet a person outside the door seeing where he ran, it’s all simple and familiar.

W
Wwg 11.11.21

well, it's clear where did this protection come from: D

http://forums.playground.ru/planetside/160993/

p
parallax 11.11.21

when you are accused of cheating it is annoying

R
Rockman [KZ] 11.11.21

Or as a threat))

O
Onore 11.11.21

Well, yes, in principle, I still perceive it as a joke - but when they start banning the whole team, depriving them of the opportunity to shoot. It is unpleasant.

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.11.21

damn it may of course not on the topic, but tell the forum where exactly issues with the ban are discussed directly with the server admin himself