3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 11.11.21 11:31 pm

Pre-order (Hitman (2016))

I heard the news that the release of the game has been postponed to March and that several missions (including story ones) will be released some time after the release. The price in steam is indicated for pre-order 1299 rubles.
My question is:
Do I get all missions in the game after pre-ordering? Or will I have to buy one more mission a month later?

From the moderator:
This is where +/- pre-ordering the game is discussed. Where, how, how much and is it worth it. I ask you to avoid links to store pages.
Messages about pirates will be deleted, and the authors will be marked as flooders. (maybe the topic of discussion of pirates will be added later)
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 11.11.21

Steam has a full pre-order

K
Kyubi 11.11.21

DEUS The
price is for a full game and missions throughout the year will be added without charging money for them.

r
rutututu 11.11.21

whether there will be Russian voice acting. the store is written in the incentive that the Russian language is not supported

D
DEUS 11.11.21

rutututu
Yes. There will be a complete localization of the game.

K
Kol55 11.11.21

DEUS
The game is not coming out soon, what do you want? But look closer to the release there.

v
var197825 11.11.21

I will definitely buy it

A
AL5 11.11.21

DEUS
Forgive me, but what's the point of pre-ordering? In modern times)

D
DEUS 11.11.21

Alexey594
After Glukman: Arkham Knight I ask myself this question.

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

Alexey594
DEUS
Receiving a couple of bonuses that will be sold separately after release. No more.

d
deIIis 11.11.21

Alexey594
Pre-order bonuses have become known - access to the beta on February 19.

S
Strimline 11.11.21

The most competent pre-order now - only the 1st episode