3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The computer is blocking the VAC system. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

https://yadi.sk/i/6JMkHeAscsFsk
https://yadi.sk/i/d7akfp2SeE7tS
Sedna issued such an interesting piece of steam supposedly VAC, blocks me! how to get rid of it? because I did not use cheats and stuff because of what I could be banned! it all started unexpectedly tonight. I can play but no more than 20-30 minutes, then an error crashes Your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 11.11.21

marrader
Perhaps you played on other servers and you downloaded some nasty or incorrect model and VAC will ban you try to check the cache / reinstall the game.
Ps and even if you fix the error and play less competitive games, first "improve" your skill.

G
Glukinc 11.11.21

From the beginning, double-check the CASH completely. After starting, pogamay to normal mode. If it works for more than 10 minutes, go to the competition.
If not, complete reinstallation, better with Steam. I had such a mess due to the incorrect completion of the COP, at the beginning it whistles, the dipsetcher, complete the task, restart it and voila, a similar error.

m
marrader 11.11.21

Glnai
Gluk.inc will
try good advice)

m
marrader 11.11.21

Gluk.inc
my game lasts exactly 30-40 minutes then throws (

G
Glukinc 11.11.21

marrader
First, exit Steam. Next, in Start, in the search, we drive in cmd and use it on behalf of the administrator, there we enter bcdedit.exe / set {current} nx OptOut, press Enter and reboot the computer.
In the process, you disable DEP.
Another Varik.
Well, look at the Russian symbols for the steam folder.
ZY The firewall can also block something.

ZY 2. Why was I so minded (((

m
marrader 11.11.21

It didn't help Gluk.inc , only reinstalling the game helped! ((((((

m
marrader 11.11.21

Gluk.inc
started blocking on VAC again! (I re-played the game) I played all day yesterday, and I can't finish playing for 5 minutes for 5 minutes. On 2 minutes it kicks with a VAC block error. tried all the tips on the internet, doesn't help!

G
Glukinc 11.11.21

marrader
Most likely a jamb with steam, wrote to those support?

m
marrader 11.11.21

Gluk.inc
they are silent

G
Glukinc 11.11.21

marrader
This is normal answers are late for a week)

m
marrader 11.11.21

Gluk.inc
yes damn it is finally not the case (I already reinstalled the steam and the game at the same time.It is left to demolish the current Windows, now I can not play for more than 5 minutes, after the advice that was given in the internet

V
Vanya Galabuz 11.11.21

I have a similar problem, but it pops up immediately at startup, I just installed CS GO, I didn't even have time to play (

m
marrader 11.11.21

started blocking VAC anti-cheat again! I do not understand on what principle it works!
2 weeks ago I demolished Windows, installed the game and steam, played for 2 weeks without any problems, and today I decided to play and here they are! flies in again Your computer is blocking the VAC system. Can't play on secure servers? antivirus is worth it! no virus! third-party programs that could be seen as cheat no! I even removed the software from my mouse! I don’t understand what to do! I play on another computer, I don't throw them! I start playing on a new PC, VAC crashes! help what to do! in tech support do not answer!

P
Playyard 11.11.21

I join the topic
to the word I have this problem because of the signatures of the game files
, reinstalling Windows helps, and only
all other methods (checking the cache, reinstalling the game, changing the location of the game on disks, etc.) do not work
if reinstalling Windows helps, then it is not for long
after n -a amount of time the problem appears again

noticed this troubleshooter appeared after using the program Razer Cortex
once optimized the pc with it half a year ago
and the problem appeared

S
Slaver123 11.11.21

Guys, try to do this
* turn off the antivirus or add cs go to the exceptions
* clear the cache and restart
* Voila and off you go (It helped me

K
Kirill_47 11.11.21

I quit CS.GO I could not find a solution to the problem!
I'm going to sell all my gear and buy beer ...

R
Ruslan Aminov 11.11.21

And I, too, adhere to your problem.

M
Max Grigoriev223 11.11.21

Playyard
Everything is correct, too, it optimized and there was a problem now fuck this cortex and am content with the game)))

S
Sanek Dolgov 11.11.21

So people, you don't need to reinstall anything or something else !!! This whole problem is due to the antivirus, install either Kaspersky, but certainly not Avast (Avast is stupid ... let's just say, it blocks the slightest advances in your computer, how much steam loves to climb in someone else's system), and then everything will pass! proven and 100% helps!

V
VaRRkan2258 11.11.21

oddly enough the removal of CCleaner pro helped. After that, the problem was resolved.