3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JON1212 11.11.21 11:31 pm

Battlefield Hardline pirate (Battlefield: Hardline)

Hello everyone, I’m looking at it, and I just can’t find a new pirate battle, MB is it so terrible that they don’t want to break it? or am I bad looking? I'm afraid to download from the same torrentino, I think there is nothing to expect from there except virus
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.11.21

JON1212
no pirates, either buy or go through youtube.

R
Random_Smile 11.11.21

yes people are above rights) it will not be hacked) the game of norms I played on the zbt still) well, I saw on one site that yes there were battles if I find a link)
but I'm not sure

R
Random_Smile 11.11.21

no no

T
Tunngle 11.11.21

Who needs it? especially without the cartoon

p
petro voin 11.11.21

campashka

a
atmaROZ 11.11.21

Release date: 2015 | Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Visceral Games and EA DICE | Publisher: Electronic Arts
License [Pre-Load] | Interface language: Russian | Voice language: Russian
Tablet: Tablet: Temporarily .... None

R
RafPayne3 11.11.21

Is there any progress in breaking the protection? or not?

R
Red barels 11.11.21

xs

e
erd1z 11.11.21

Lords of Fallen has been lashed out and her battle is coming soon

m
maksimauses 11.11.21

Lords and Batman were lashed out by some Italian hacker group CPY. And it will not be difficult for them to hack the battle, if, of course, they take it

m
maksimauses 11.11.21

Son of God
There will always be such guys who can break the defense. It's just that with every improvement in DRM protection, it will take more time to crack. For example, before the Lords of The Fallen hack, I did not know about these guys - CPY. Who knows how many such old people in the world are ready to help pirates)

R
Ret Ert 11.11.21

Son of God
Everything can be hacked.

S
SupernaturalLost 11.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/battlefield_hardline/cpy_vzlomali_zashchitu_battlefield_hardline_ocherednaya_pavshaya_krepost-156243/

M
MrGutlya 11.11.21

went on YouTube in 2 minutes

z
zEmberg 11.11.21

Finally waited a long time

S
SeleQ 11.11.21

How many whiners and majors broke off, saying that they would never hack: D

E
Evgen_82 11.11.21

I found a bug, I don't know how to get rid of it

L
LumenNik 11.11.21

People, tell me. I faced such a problem - literally after 5-10 minutes the games stop responding to the commands of the keyboard and the mouse. only the gamepad from xbox360 responds ..... but if you cut it off, then the keyboard will not work, and maybe the joy then does not answer too. when restarting the game again 5-10 minutes and again the same thing. help pliz ... hunt already pass the company

c
cjkby 11.11.21

JON1212
on the rutor is from the haataba repack

c
cjkby 11.11.21

And I again have a problem, though of a mystical nature, I downloaded a pirate, and she tells me that there is no 11 directrix and that's it. although here pozhlst there is a video where it goes on a computer with a vidyuha weaker than mine ... although the laptop is the same :) how to solve this bug with 11 directrix - I do not know. I'm tired of reading something that shouldn't be :(