3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21 11:31 pm

Cheaters. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Have you already met? :) Today we stumbled across the guys, heads straight through the wall, plus the nickname when killed is not displayed (for the killed), it is also not displayed on the map as the Renegade.
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius ​​eugenius 11.11.21

Head through the wall, you have a lousy connection, the absence of a nickname after the rampage is generally some kind of strange cheat, rather a bug, only those who have already killed are displayed on the map, and there are renegades who do not kill anyone. cheating.

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Omg ... The whole team was piled up at the top, where there is no access, except to climb the stairs (We were Renegades), if you did not meet the forest, and do not write rubbish. I asked those who met.
Then the same dude flunked all of Our team at the other end of the map without appearing, "SuperAtets" you are Ours.

F

ApxuKILLER Oo
Ahah. Well, I’ve met this that’s why I say it)) and when I fell, my skull didn’t appear. Probably I’m a cheater too, I just don’t know about it)) And why are you asking if you know better than me that I Think about yourself that cheaters are everywhere and even in bets people cheat xD

S
SemyStall 11.11.21

Yesterday I played in a party three of us, reached the last level of an outcast, sat down in a dead end in the viral zone. They calmly killed those who were thirsty for our loot, but then something quite arrogant happened. There was one passage to us, it was impossible to climb onto the roof, but we were killed with three shots by 1 person with a rifle THROUGH THE WALLS. And this is just the second day of the beta test ... Maybe, of course, there is a bug (although unlikely), but we were killed with ONE shot. It burned for a long time ...

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Okay)) Athets, SemyStall with the team, did you think I also lagged?)) If I met, then this is a cheat) if you don’t admit it, then you are a noob who cannot distinguish a cheater from a lag) I have been playing action games for more than 5 years ) The level, of course, is not the highest for me, but I know how to shoot, and it's adequate, I don't call just anyone cheaters, and it was definitely a cheat)

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
"And why are you asking if you know better than me what I have met and what has not?" I didn't say that, read it carefully.

F

ApxuKILLER Oo
He has cheaters, then noobs)) I have been playing action games since the first gears and have been playing shooters for 15 years already. It's time for me to put a bolt on games in general. So it's not that you fill it all in)) And I've met such lags that you would be "adequate" for a long time squealing about cheaters, etc.))

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius
eugenius .. Or just an unrealistic number of lags at the same time)) because all these lags are at the same time and in different ends of the map, and even from one person, which I doubt)

F

ApxuKILLER Oo
Phahah. Everything is clear with you guy, start to calm down. I just expressed my opinion, and you started throwing accusations about the noob and so on. So do not try now to turn arrows at me about inadequacy, the whole dialogue is here in front of everyone. )) Honestly, I don't give a shit about your problem at all, I've met many who accused me of cheating, etc., but over time I got used to not paying attention to idiots. And yes, the longer I played, the less of these " cheaters "I came across. So I advise you to skate for more than 5 years, and then hang up labels for someone;)

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius
eugenius

F

ApxuKILLER Oo
For what I see, you have amused everyone well here)))
And by the way, who are "we" then?) Here, only you play a clown)

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Honestly, if it's funny, then as they say, laughter for no reason is a sign of foolishness. )) Really, tie up with games;)))) You can be calmer)))

x
xXHASLXx 11.11.21

unchitite is not worth reading: D

R
Rublek 11.11.21

there is a bug that allows you to be and become invisible through walls

F

ApxuKILLER Oo
Re-read the fool again and see who was the first to go over to insults. Arrows translate, you are a skilled worker, a "good" trait of a person who argues on the Internet as a person. you can no longer behave like an adequate person, you only make people laugh.

G
GG4 11.11.21

I always cheat in all games, here I also do it well. Killed 500 people through the walls already, they probably bombed them. On release I will have fun thoroughly.

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

It's sad if there are a lot of them with the release.

_
_Spyroke_ 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
The invisibility is more annoying.

E
Elior 11.11.21

Well, at least he played without the mode of God;)) but still sees everything)) put a frame on the chests and generally tin.

A
ApxuKILLER Oo 11.11.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
I didn’t start, fluderast)) And about "reread":
"if you didn’t come across the forest, and don’t write rubbish." . :) Competent you are Ours.) About the noob I actually assumed the same, because I doubt that you were in the same situation as I am with My team. And if there was, but considered it the norm, then we can make just such a conclusion that you are a noob. And this insult is not equated to Yours. :) The fact that people are still spreading little to you, that there are cheaters in the game?))) Stubborn means) And those who minus My first post are the same as you)))) ) And I don’t care about the cons) I already saw that there are cheaters, according to the stories of other players, in fact, EKCTPACEHC, more than enough showed. :)