3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Evsyukov 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Subtitles disappearing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This is the situation that began in the freak quest, when I go up to the sergeant about Uma, the subtitles disappear and these are the dialogues further

Patch 1.11, the hearts of stone are installed. Is it a bug or something. How to return Russian dialogue options ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasha1900 11.11.21

And why does Geralt speak to Lambert, if the mistake is with the Sergeant?

D
Dmitry Evsyukov 11.11.21

Then it is so simple everywhere in the plot if, and if you approach the blacksmiths, everything is fine. I changed the language to English, all the same, the subtitles disappear even in English, the answer options are still the same.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Someone seems to me, you are smart with mods, don't you?

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

First: did you put on the mods? If yes - take it down in turn and see what happens.
If there are no mods and a license - check the cache in the incentive, or "fix the game" in the goggle.
Repack - download a new one (or another) and reinstall. Well, or you can search for "language pack", for the gog-version they are in a separate package, maybe they were laid out on torrents somewhere.
Judging by the service messages, the lingua pack is somehow destroyed

D
Dmitry Evsyukov 11.11.21

Version 1.11, dls hearts of stone, no mods. The fact is that I played for almost 4 hours with patch 1.11 until I got to Uma, and now it started.

I'll try to download the language pack and install it on version 1.11, let's see what happens. It's strange why everything fell off, did not install anything superfluous.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Dmitry Evsyukov
And what kind of armor is on Geralt on the screen?

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

Stribogg
superior cat

T
TheKep 11.11.21

Stribogg
cat

D
Dmitry Evsyukov 11.11.21

language pack did not help, downloaded, installed, everything is the same = (

P
Pol Sto 11.11.21

There was the same problem with titles [Option 1]. Did you manage to solve it?
I have a Steam license, I didn't install any mods.