3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Wyvern Trophy (Lost Patrol) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know if the Wyvern trophy should disappear after completing The Lost Patrol quest? In it, you need to track down a detachment of Nilfgards and so on on behalf of the quartermaster. Before that, a couple of trophies were from the White Garden - and they are.
PS Before that, I went through the game, but there were half the number of patches and I don’t remember how things were there at the time of this quest.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Don't care, all the same trophies izless kal

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
Nothing should be lost, after killing the desired monster, the trophy from it is immediately put on Roach.

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Bupycop
Hopefully. Later, he disappeared (I suspect that after the completion of the quest).

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
When submitting quests, they do not take a trophy, although in fact, according to the canon, they should, like you give him the head of a monster as a sign of proof, but in the game everything is different, I personally have a whole collection in the chest, trophies from all ordered monsters) for this you most likely have a bug, or you accidentally threw it away or sold it) it happened to me, I wanted to skip the dialogue with the merchant, I clicked quickly several times, and during this time the bargaining opened and I sold him something there)

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Bupycop
Didn't sell anything. Rechecked by re-passing the quest. The Wyvern trophy disappears when the quest is completed. For many, in the video on YouTube at the time of execution, after a dialogue with the quartermaster, two entries are visible on the left in the system chat:
- The game is saved
- The Wyvern Trophy is received
In my case (patch 1.12.1), only saving.
If anyone has an up-to-date info about the bug - write. Perhaps, from some patch, they decided to make sure that trophies are not repeated and in some quests they are simply not returned.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Bupycop
And why does the customer need the head of a monster?) You showed him the head, they unfastened the money for you and that's it, do whatever you want with this head, at least play football)

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Pavel0198
Trophy, like a deer head on the wall) only the monster's head is much cooler)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Bupycop
But I don't think anyone needs her other than the hunter. For example, in the White Garden, an order for famously at the well, I don't think that this peasant (quest giver) will need a noon day's head) Maybe Geralt, in his old age, decides to settle somewhere and hang these heads in the house)

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Pavel0198
Well, there is, for example, a quest, from dls, where the witcher from the cat school, left the head of the goblin in the hut of the village headman)